News

Sarang's P.O.V
We sat on the couches. Halabeoji looked as if we were going to get mad at what they said.

"The day before you came we found out that your uncle Chung Hee has passed away. We didn't want to tell you at first so you wouldn't have worry about it" Halmeoni started. She couldn't hold it, she started to sob in Halabeoji's shoulder.

I stood with my mouth open. No words came out. I just started to cry. Uncle Chung Hee was the only uncle I had and he was like my other father, he also lived in America so I would usually visit him on the weekends.

"Its ok," said Sae Rin and she gave me a hug.
"How...did...he..die?" I managed to utter out some words.
"He was in a car crash." Grandpa replied, "We have to go to the funeral and we sill stay there for 2 to 3 months"

"What about us?" Yun Seo asked trying to be polite.

"We have arranged some people to babysit you guys while we are gone. I also talked to your parents and they said it was fine and that you guys would be happy."

Happy? How would we be happy living with some strangers for three months? I was thinking to myself. I was really upset and mad because my uncle had died, and that we would be staying with people that we barely know.

My grandparents had left to buy groceries. So we were home alone.

Yun Seo's P.O.V

"WHAT IF THEY ARE PSYCHOS THAT DON'T FEED US? WHAT IF THEY DON'T LET US LISTEN TO EXO OR BIGBANG? WHAT IF THEY DON'T HAVE WIFI!!!" I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

"CALM DE FUDGE DOWN!" Sae Rin yelled at me as she gave me the death stare. She pointed at Sarang who was still crying

Kkaebsong, I should not have yelled, I totally forgot about her uncle.

She got up and went to the kitchen. I am guessing she went to get a drink of water.

-----------In the afternoon---------
Sae Rin's P.O.V
"Halabeoji said that we would be leaving tomorrow morning," I told the girls as I entered the living room.

"AISHHH! Why? They know that I am not a morning person!" Sarang said. We found that out this morning.

I noticed that Sarang was still sad But Yun Seo would sometimes go to her and make her laugh.

I don't like to see them mad or upset. They are like my sisters. This friendship cannot be broken by anyone.

"Time to go to sleep girls." Halmeoni poked her head through the little "door"
We nodded. I was still wondering who those people to "babysit" us would be. I suddenly started thinking about scary things that might happen to us. No, no, no, i said to myself. I was scared to death.