The New Babysitters (Part 2)

Hi! I will try to make this chapter longer cuz i think that I sort of owe you guys cuz I don't write for a long time. Hope you guys like it.

Luv EXO!

-Mel
Dont forget to comment, follow and vote! Also if I start to get more comments and votes I will fasten the updates.
------------------------------------------
Yun Seo's P.O.V

Was this a dream.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Im Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol said extending his hand.
We definitely know who he is. But is he really our Babysitter?

"Come on in!" He said with a huge smile. My face started to redden. I looked over to the girls. Thy had the same expression.

"Bye girls! See you at the end of summer" Halabeoji said. He gave Sarang a kiss on the forehead and waved goodbye.

We followed Chanyeol and saw 11 pairs of pretty eyes watching us.
I had to hold on to Sae Rin so I don't collapse. But she was also weak so we were slowly bending over to the right. I bet we looked so crazy because Lay was slowly backing away.

"ANNYEONGHASSEYO! WE ARE GOING TO LOOK AFTER YOU FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!" One of them screamed.
I turned my head towards the right to see who it was.
"My name is Luhan. Nice to meet you" I was still in shock.

"A-ann-yeo-yeonghasseyo," Sarang managed to say.
"We know who you guys are so you do not have to introduce yourselves." Sae Rin informed them trying to look like a normal girl rather than a girl that was dying on the inside.

"Arrasso, then what are your names?" D.O said with a heart warming smile.

"I-i'm Yun Seo,"
"Sarang"
"Sae Rin"
We said one by one.

"Your rooms are upstairs, the first door on the right, make yourself feel comfortable," Xiumin always looked happy.

I went upstairs when we entered our room, I saw three beds with nice sheets laid on them.

"OMO!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE EXO WILL BE BABYSITTING US FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER!!!"

Sae Rin started to go crazy.
"No, girl you are not the one that goes crazy, I need to go crazy." I said as I looked at her as she was continuing to have her little "Heart Attack"*get it? No ok*

Sehun's P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard some screaming coming from upstairs.

"It seems that they are still in shock" Kris said laughing.

They came downstairs after 40 minutes of panicking upstairs.

"Here are the rules that you guys will have to follow."

Sarang's P.O.V

Rules? What rules?

Baekhyun started,
"1. No speaking formally
2. Try to stay calm
3. You can pick on the members, wait WHAT? Chen why did you include this?!"

"Because I thought it would be fun to see you guys get picked on by teens."

I chuckled.

"Pabo, what if you are the one getting picked on?"
Sehun said with a Poker face.

Chen smile slowly faded. He gave that im-such-an-idiot look.

"Anyways,
4. Never be afraid to speak up
5. Call Tao for any emergencies and this is all we have right now." Baekhyun finished.

"We will also be having some
guests that we will be collaborating with."

Why? I still could not understand why we needed 12 guys to watch us. They are EXO so I didn't bother to ask that question because you never know they might change their minds.

A few hours later we ate Diner. D.O hade made us kimchi, and Sehun had bought us bubble tea.
I still could not believe that we would be staying with EXO for the rest of the summer.

Sae Rin's P.O.V

"Bedtime girls!" Lay said with an innocent smile!

"Good night!" Yun Seo said. We headed to our rooms.

Yun Seo jumped on her bed and landed with a thump.

"OUCH! My head!" She said rubbing her head.

"And that't what happens to stupid people!" Sarang said like a reporter.

She stuck her tongue out.
We were like little kids.

I was so happy! I have been a fan of EXO since Mama era. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I decided to put my headphones on and listen to Happy by 2NE1 .

Yun Seo's P.O.V

"Sarang You sleepyhead! Wake up!"
"Aniyo! I am having the best dream."

I rolled my eyes and pulled her pillow below her head.
"Pabo! We are at EXO's house wake up!" Sae Rin yelled.

"Jinja! Then this was not a dream!"

"Bravo *starts clapping hands* Sarang finally snapped out of her Paboness!"

----------------A few hours later-----

Ding-Dong
The doorbell rang. I looked up from the horse that Kris and I were trying to draw.

I ran to the door. Omo! These days are full of surprises!

"Hi man how have you been?" Asked a sweet voice giving Suho a bro hug.

"Hey! Nice to see you!"

I ran downstairs to the basement where Tao was teaching Sarang some wushu moves.

"SARANG!! COME HERE AND LOOK WHO CAME!" I yelled like a little child pulling her hand.

Sarang's P.O.V

"Yaah! Yun Seo calm down, you are acting like a little child who just saw Totoro in real life!"

"Just wait and see!" She replied with a huge smile on her face.

When I went upstairs she pulled me to the door. I looked up and saw the first K-POP band I was introduced to.

My face started to redden.

"This is not a joke right?" I asked.

"Aniyo! We are here to collaborate with EXO!"

Ahhhhhhh! This was going to be the best summer of my life. We are staying with EXO! And now BIGBANG!