The New Babysitters

Hi guys! So this is a very exciting chapter for me, it is where the girls meet their new babysitters! Hope you like it. Sorry for slow updates due to school. But I will try to update often so you guys can continue reading this *hopefully* awesome fanfic
Also, follow, vote and comment!
Love u guys!
-Mel
--------------------------------------
Babysitters P.O.V
"Hey did you guys know that tue girls that we will look after are coming today?" I told my friends.
One of them said, "Jinja? Wasn't that next week?"

I shook my head. The other boys looked around our summer home.
It was a mess.

"Hurry up then! They will be here in two hours!"

Yun Seo's P.O.V

"Yun Seo! YUN SEO! YUN SEO!!!!"

I finally woke up after Sae Rin was screaming like one a Saesang fan.

"We have to wake up Sarang she is still not up!" She said as I nodded. This time instead of jumping on her, this time we threw her a big bag so we won't be the one being attacked. It landed right on her head

"AISHHHHH!" Sarang yelled. She started wrestling the bag. She looked so stupid I couldn't help but laugh. Halabeoji started running inside.
"Who was attacked!" He yelled.
We immediately got up. "Me! I got attacked by a bag." Sarang told being honest.
"Aishh! Jinja? Don't yell like that aigain. Arraso?" Halabeoji said. "Ne," we replied. He headed towards the kitchen.

---------------After Breakfast--------
Sae Rin's P.O.V
After we packed up all of our stuff we were headed to "our" summer home.

I was listening to Haru Haru by Bigbang. I still love that song even though it is really old.

We stopped at a small house. I was in shock. We are gonna live here?

I could tell the other girls were thinking the same exact thing.

"Ani girls," Halabeoji said laughing
"This is not where you are staying" he told us. I sighed in relief.
"This is where you will be staying." Halmeoni said pointing at a humungous house.

Sarang's P.O.V

I walked up and knocked on the door. I still couldn't believe on how awesome the house looked. I hope the people living here will be as nice as this house.

"GUYS THEY'RE HERE!" I heard someone screaming from the other side of the door with all types of mumbling.

Someone opened the door. I looked up and I could not believe my eyes! I was going to faint. It was the one and only...

------------------A/N------------------
I left you guys with a cliffhanger. Who do you think it is? I am truly sorry if I cannot be able to write another chapter by tomorrow.

Bye!