Saesangs

Hi!!!!!
Thank you to yeonnix for being the first one to vote on this fanfic!!!!! I hope you guys like this. And the EXO comeback has been confirmed. I saw this on one of the comments on another fanfic. They say its March 30, 2015!!!!!!!!! KYAAAHHHHH SO DAEBAK!

Saranghae!! EXO Fighting!!!
------------------------------------------

~Yun~

"OPPAA! I'm bored!" I yelled at Kai who was thinking that he was helping D.O in the kitchen, but he was just being a nuisance to him. KAITHOOO FELLTH!! Anyways he turned around and said,
"Wae! You are with EXO!! How in the world are you bored?"

"Yah! Don't forgot BIGBANG!" Seungri yelled at Kai. Its been 2 weeks since coming here and everyone was having getting along. Sehun was always acting different around Sarang. I don't know why but it was really weird.

"I have an idea! How about we go..." Baekhyun said making us wait for like 30 seconds.

"DUDE JUST TELL US!" Suho said with an angered voice.

Baekhyun jumped, "Aigoo! Don't do that again hyung, okay, we should go SHOPPING!!!"

"Ok its fine with me. T.O.P hyung, are you guys coming?" Suho asked BIGBANG.

"Ani, we will stay here."

"Arraso, come on girls get ready. PALI PALI!" Chen announced.

~Rinnie~

We went upstairs, I just wore my polka dotted sweater with jeans.

Sarang wore a shirt that had a heart with shorts and plaid black leggings.

Yun just wore her sushi shirt with leggings. This girl sure loved food.
We headed downstairs.

"What in the name of Sushi took you guys so long!" Xiumin said.

"Oh, i just realized that you are wearing a sushi shirt, very unexpected."

"Kyeopta!" Sehun said giving Sarang a hug. Aisshh, Jinja is there something going on that I don't know, or was Sehun just being a 5 year old as always.

~Sarang~
Sehun gave me a hug. It wasn't weird or anything because I always felt comfortable with him.

We were in the big van with a window on the top that we are able to open, it was really nice. I looked over to see Chen and Baekhyun with a megaphone.

"What is that for?" I asked
"Oh this? We use it to get rid of the saesang fans with this beeping sound" he said as he started pressing a button.

BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP
It was so loud, I think my eardrums had popped. Lay hugged my arm and put his hands on his ears. Awww, he was so cute!

"Yaaahhhh, Jongmal?!" Yelled Suho.
The cars was moving from side to side cause Xiumin was also trying to cover his ears.

"TURN THE DAMN THING OFF!" Kris yelled from the backseat hitting Baekhyun's head. It was like a zoo.

"You Pabo! I guess you still didn't learn your lesson huh?" D.O said and starting twisting his arm when the beeping had stopped.

"Jebal! Don't fight!" Lay said still hugging my arm.

They finally gave up.
Once we headed into the mall there were girls who were giving us the most ugly glares I ever saw.

~Yun~

I spotted the Gucci store.
"Tao oppa! Do you want to go to Gucci?" I yelled at him cause I saw him begging Kris for something.

He turned around and started running towards me.

"Hacima!" I yelled blocking my head as if he was going to run into me. But i looked up and saw him next to me.

"Kaia!" He said linking arms with me, he is such a girl.

Once we entered Gucci, Tao was getting carried away with all of the shirts and other stuff.

I felt someone tugging my arm and pulling me somewhere. I turned around to see a few girls with some angered looks on their faces.

They pulled me all the way to the outside parking lot.

"What in the name of Bubble Tea do you guys want from my 13 years of life!" I yell. They seemed pretty shocked.

THE POWER OF BUBBLE TEA!!!!!

Anyways,

"Why are you with our oppas?" Girl 1 said.

"Ummmmmmm why do you care?"
"CAUSE THEY ARE OURS! TAO IS MINE NOW STAY AWAY!" She started pulling my hair.

BBBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

I covered my ears.
I look over to see the black van and what looked like Chen with the mega phone standing on the couch with his head popping out of the ceiling window. (or whatever you want to call'em)

"HOLD UP! REWIND!" He yelled through the megaphone.

~Xiumin~
I ran out of the car and grabbed Yun's wrist.
"What do you want from her!" I yelled.

"M-mianhe" she said.
"Don't go near her again" I yelled and ran back to the car.

Here we go again with the Saesangs!

------------------------------------------
Saranghae!!!!