BigBang's Arrival

Hi guys!!! I hope you guys like my fanfic so far, i know i dont update really often but usually during weekends i will try to start to write more. And sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

If you like this Fanfic PLEASSEEE FOLLOW!! I need more followers!!

Thank you,

Mel❤️❤️❤️
------------------------------------------

G Dragons P.O.V

I went inside to find three young girls still in shock. I guess they are fans!

"Hi girls! Whats your names!" Daesung just barged in. Aishh, this kid is always so excited. I was excited as well because I was going to have 3 little sisters for the summer.

"Pabo! Calm down we hardly even entered the house!" T.O.P Yelled back at Daesung who was jumping up and down like a little girl who saw a mermaid.

Sae Rin's P.O.V
OMO!! I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS!! THE KINGS OF KPOP ARE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!!

"Pabo! Calm down we hardly even entered the house!" T.O.P Yelled at Daesung who apologized.

It was so cute though! I am having 17 older brothers for the summer!

"Come in," Luhan said with a pretty smile.

When they entered I was still in shock, I looked over at Sarang and she was nearly about to faint when Kris caught her and patted her head.

Sarang loved BigBang way much more than us, and if I am feeling like this right now, I can't imagine what she is feeling right now.

Sarang's P.O.V

OH MY CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH KETCHUP AND FRIES WITH A LARGE COKE! MY BRAIN CAN'T FUNCTION CORRECTLY CAUSE I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS REAL OR JUST FAKE!!!!!!!

"Thank you for agreeing to collaborate with us," Suho said as the leader.

"It's an honor bro," Taeyang said as they fist pumped.

"I can see that these girls are big fans," G Dragon gave a heart warming smile.

"Introduce yourselves"

"A-Anneyonghasseyo, my name is Yun Seo and these are my friends Sae Rin and Sarang." She said pointing at each of us because I can tell she knew we would not be able to speak.

"Mianhe, we didn't tell you that these girls will be staying with us." Tao said looking down.

"Its alright! Besides we will finally have 3 younger sisters!" Seungri replied nicely. Pheww! Good, at least we won't be a burden.

------------In the Afternoon----------
Sae Rin's P.O.V

"ANIYOOO!!! ITS NOT FAIR HYUNG!!!" Chen and Seungri were playing XBOX. (However you spell it) Seungri won and Chen was whining like a little kid.

"Haha! I told you I would win!" Seungri said with a loud laughter.

"D.O oppa, how do guys know Halabeoji?" I asked while he was cooking dokbokki. (i am not a good speller)

He looked over at Kris who had dem D_O eyes and he looked worried.

D.O Sighed and said,
"Oh well, he took care of Kris when he was little."

I nodded in agreement even though something was really fishy.

----------------------------------------
Why do you think Kris gave D.O eyes and why was he worried?

PUHLEEEEZEEE Comment, Vote, and Follow!!

-Mel