All That Matters (LeahRubyMaru Love Triangle)

I'm back! Here's a small story. Darker turned lighter. And I feel the song suits this character a bit. What do you think? Btw this is how she feels being one of the interests in a love triangle. Plus I'm really liking Saint Snow these days. Can you blame me tho? They're amazing. Also this takes place in that one part of season 2 before both groups team up for the first time. This story takes place near the whole Awaken The Power performance thing. This is important info to know. Anyways...

LEAH POV

Empty. That's what I felt inside. Ever since the failed performance. I just can't handle everything going on. We not also lost our chance but it was all my fault. And now if I still try to be a school idol I'll be alone. What's the point in that? I just don't want to do this if I'm gonna be alone.

But then she came and pulled me out of the darkness. Making my heart race and my face get hot. I felt more comfortable opening up to her.

I was falling in love wasn't I? Did she feel the same way?

I wanted to ask but she seemed really close with Hanamaru. She probably loves her and not me. But she still seems so genuine towards me.

My heart is in a weaker state. Easier to get hurt. But this group combo performance planning had to go on. But I'm pretty sure she could tell how I felt.

She looked at me and then back at the other 2 and said she would be back. She took me with her. Well, we were at my place so she had to whisper to me for me to lead her somewhere.

That's when she said something that made my heart beat speed up but also drop at the same time.

"Leah-Chan. I can tell that you like me. I like you that way too. But I also like Hanamaru in that way. I feel it's important that you know how I feel about both of you. It may take me a while before I make my decision.  She already knows. I told her."

So she felt the same way I did, but she also felt these feelings towards someone else. I'm part of a love triangle. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I of course want her to choose me. But if she doesn't I'll support her decision. Even if it hurts me emotionally. I tend to always hide my feelings around most people. The only person to ever see everything being my sister.

Sarah has someone she loves as well though. Just like how I have someone that I love. And both feel the same way there too. But there is a difference. They're a couple. A cute one at that. Why must we fall for our rivals and our friends? She fell for Chika and I fell for Ruby. But having these feelings got her a girlfriend and got me into a love triangle.

I suppose we could become a group of 3 kind of couple. It would make things easier. But there's a big factor there. I only have romantic feelings for the one. Not the other. And I'n sure that the other feels the same way. Not having those feelings towards me. We both just want Ruby.

Of course it's Ruby's choice but I can't help but to hurt inside.

But we then went to go finish the song. And we made a great one too.

And the performance came and went by perfectly. I got to stand so close to her on the same stage. She is what matters to me.

My heart can't handle waiting for an answer. It's telling me to kiss her and try to win her over. But that wouldn't be right. No matter how much I want it. I'll do it if she asks me to though.

Why am I so damn gay? Of course I'm happy being gay but still. I just wanna be the gay that won't be hurt as easily if rejected

I guess I admit it. I'm jealous. She knew Hanamaru for longer. She knows her better.

I noticed everyone looking at me. I must've started crying. That was confirmed when I felt a hand on my face. I looked up. Ruby was wiping away the tears. She's too kind to me. I honestly just wanted to cry more

It was after the performance and here I was being a lesbian mess. Any makeup I had on was probably all over my face. You have to wear makeup in performances.

Why did my heart feel so fragile? It felt like if she rejects me my heart will just shatter into unfixable pieces.

Will she break me? Will she save me? What will she do to me?

I'm scared to find out.

At least I'll always have my sister for support.

I just can't help but to wonder who she'll choose.

THE NEXT DAY BACK AT THEIR HOME

Back home now. I guess I'll just have to wait to see who she chooses. But waiting hurts just as much as the failure.

I wasn't sure what to really do. I was just hurting inside.

I sat in my bed. I had too many thought surrounding it on my mind. I just needed to get this off my mind. So I decided to watch some videos on youtube. Random memes and stuff. You know how those are. Memes make everything better.

Another thing that helps is music. I love the edgier kind of music. Avril Lavigne is really good. She isn't exactly edgy these days but her music is still great. Western music is quite popular over here. I feel like I'm taken to a whole nother world when I listen to music.

I got so distracted by the music that I didn't realize it was midnight until I checked the time.  (Yes. After sleeping from the flight and eating something she got distracted all day)

Once I notice I immediately started to get ready for bed. I was already in my comfy sleepwear. My hair was still up though.

I let my hair down and brushed my teeth. I had to get ready for bed before it got later. It was already midnight and I had to sleep.

So from there I finished up and went to bed. I dreamt of what could be. What could possibly happen.

One shots are all I can do rn. Bad headaches. Really bad. Dizzying. Also this will be a 3 part story actually but still remaining as one shots. The same love triangle story but from each girl's POV. I hope you enjoy that