"Babysitting"

What the fuck are you supposed to do when your parents and the kids across the street parents go on vacation and they leave you to babysit. May I reword that, babysit their 18 year old teenager.

Axl-18
Slash-19

  *Slash's POV*
My mom hugged me tight. "See you in a week honey. Axl should be over here in a few hours." "Yeah yeah, why do I have to babysit some dumb eighteen  year old anyway." "Because last time his parents left him alone for two days he got arrested twice, broke a window, and bought a cat." I started laughing, I couldn't help it. My mom bonked me on the head with her purse.

She hugged me again. "Be good. I love you so much. Me and your father will bring you back something nice." "Like a hot Canadian hockey player." My mom rolled her eyes and walked out the door. "BYE HONEY." I heard her yell.

I ran downstairs to my room. Maybe I can get a good jack off session since now I won't be able to for a week. I turned on the radio to some non-stop rock station. I slid my hand into my pants. I ran my hands my hand up my my torso then to grab and pull at my hair. I moaned a smiled. Finally after two weeks I get sensation back. "Jeez what a babysitter you are."

I quickly sat up and got myself situated. "The fuck you doing here so soon!" "My house is boring. My mom took my car keys and my money." "Well go watch TV or something." He smirked and sat down in my desk chair. "I mean in another room." I said already annoyed. "I think i'll stay in here." I flipped him off and left the room.

I went upstairs to watch something on the tv. Axl soon cane upstairs and sat down on the other couch. "Don't you have anything else to do besides be in my line of vision." He shook his head. "The spare bedroom is down the hall, last door to the left. Go to bed or something." "Why the fuck would I go to bed its only nine." "Because you're a child." I saw Axl roll his eyes as he got up. "Night asshole."

—The next day—

I woke up to a knocking at my door. "Ughhh, come in." "You jerking off again." "No just come in." He walked in with a blanket wrapped around him. He sighed and sat down at the end of my bed. "I'm sorry for being a bitch yesterday." "Your fine." "Im hungry." "Wanna go out to eat?" "I don't have money." "Lets go, i'll pay."

We ended up at a small cafe in walking distance from the house. Axl sat in front of me, a bit quiet. "You don't talk much." He shrugged and picked at his muffin. "Do you have a girlfriend?" He shook his head. "Boyfriend?" He looked at me and shook his head. "No, what about you?" "I had a boyfriend but we broke up a while back." "So you're gay?" "Yeah I guess. I never really had a boyfriend and he was the first one. Then I decided I liked the feeling."

Axl looked at me confused. "Feeling of what." I looked at him and trying to think of something quick. "The feeling of being with a guyy." "You like being dominated don't you. No top pulls their own hair to turn themself on." I laid my head on the table as my face heated.I heard Axl giggle, "Fucking bottom." I raised my head up.  "You're being an asshole again Rose." "Im playful bullying.I'm trying to be friendly you asshole."

—The next day—

Axl sat down on the couch right next to me. "Sslasshh im boorreedd." "What do you want me to do about it?" Axl shrugged and laid his head on my shoulder. He put his hand on my knee. Slowly bringing it up my thigh. I didn't know what he was doing so I just focused on the tv. By the time I started paying attention to him again his hand was on my crotch.

I looked at him and he acted interested in whatever the tv was playing. His fingers moved into my waistband until his hand was in my pants above my boxers. I should've stopped him but fuck it I needed to get off so fucking bad. He kept his hand there and slowly moved his fingers. He pulled his hand away and stood up to stretch. "Im tired. Night." Fucking tease.