003.

sorry for any mistakes.

Jace Sekani Knight.
Kani.. | March 3

"Ma this lil nigga hate me

"Ma this lil nigga hate me." I smacked my lips, walking in her room.

"Give it some time Kani. He not just gone jump and give you hugs baby, he ain't never seen you before." She told me, "And stop calling him a nigga. Chase!"

"He go to everybody but me. That sh- stuff ain't right." I shook my head.

Chase came into the room mugging me, and tried to get on my mama bed.

"How you gone come in my mama room and mug me?" I jumped at him.

"Ma he mean." He mugged me.

"Thats da." She told him.

"No!" He shook his head.

"Can I see your car ma?" I asked her.

"Hell nah!" She made a face.

"Ma I can drive." I smacked my lips.

"No."

"Ma," I smacked my lips, "you ain't never even seen me drive."

"Exactly why I said hell nah. You ain't drove before you went to jail and you been in jail since you were 17." She shook her head, passing Chase a bag of Smart Food popcorn.

I wish that shit did give the lil nigga some sense.

"Just cause you never seen me drive, don't mean I can't drive." I made a face.

"Jace don't make me tell you again, no." She moved my feet down off the bed, and sat Chase up there.

"You ain't even have to do allat. I just wanna go spend time with my son." I grabbed Chase.

"Mooo!" He yelled.

"Slow ass ain't even say it right." I smacked my lips.

"Kani stop being mean to him." My mama shook her head, "You better call somebody to take you cause you ain't using my car."

"I'an e'en get me a phone yet and who I'ma ask? King and Von gone, and Brea don't even have a car." I blinked.

"She gotta phone tho baby so figure it out." She smiled.

I just shook my head, and stood up. I looked at Chase but decided to leave his ass in there. Brea door was open, so I just walked right in.

"Brea find somebody to take me to buy a car." I sat on her bed.

"Kani get yo dirty ass outside clothes off my bed, and ask one of yo brothers." She looked at me.