017.

sorry for any mistakes.

Trinity Hazel Banks.
Trin.. | May 7
-

 | May 7-

"Give it back Hasan, I need it

"Give it back Hasan, I need it." I heard my mama whine.

"You don't need this shit T, chill yo ass out. You gone fight me over it?" I heard my daddy.

"I hate you! I hate you so much why would you even do this to me!?" I heard my mother scream to my father, "This is all your damn fault."

"Don't act all innocent now, and don't try to sit here and blame me for this shit like you never did anything to hurt me Tabitha." My dad said aggressively, "I told you leave that punk ass nigga alone. Now look, he got you strung out on that shit. Do you not give a fuck about Boogie and Mook? They gotta see yo ass doped up cause you wanna be careless. How you think that make me feel seeing my kids hurting cause of yo ass."

"You're a worthless excuse of a man!" She cried, "I deserve better, I should've listened to them about yo sorry ass."

"You're nothing but a backstabbing ass bitch always wanna play victim-"

"T," I heard my Boogie call behind me, "come on, come lay down."

I turned and looked at him, "Boog wait, listen."

He sighed and grabbed my hand and brung me into his room. This became more of an everyday thing, we were used to it now. I sighed and shut the door, walking over to his bed.

"What do you think they're arguing about now?" I looked at him.

"I don't know," He shrugged, and finished playing his play station, "it's not our business though Mook, we'll just have to hope it doesn't go too far this time."

"Mama need help, is she sick?" I asked him, "Why she keep hurting herself? Who just like sticking themselves with needles?"

"Sometimes people go thru' shit that they can't control T," He sighed, starting a new game, "she gone be good tho'. She got us, and we gotta be there for her."