011.

sorry for any mistakes.

Trinity Hazel Banks.
Trin.. | April 5
-

"AND 1 BITCH!" Pierre yelled.

"Is it really that serious?" I made a face.

"My fault T," He looked back, "These niggas was talking all that shit just to lose."

"Whatever," I made the 'yikes' face, closing down my laptop, "aye I'm bout to go tho."

"No you not bae wait," He smacked his lips, "I got 2 minutes left in this quarter."

"I'm not yo bae nigga stop saying that," I smacked my lips, "call yo babymama."

"Stop playing wimme bro, but fa' real. I can't get no head?" He asked.

"Of course not," I made a stank face, and put my laptop in my bag, "you was just with yo babymama the other day, ask her."

"Oh so my baby mama not in the picture when shit beneficial to you? You ain't say shit when I just ate yo pussy." He smacked his lips.

"Cause you only good for head lil pee wee." I smiled, patting him on his head.

"Stop playing wimme." He smacked my hand down.

"Watch it." I mugged him, standing up.

"When you gone stop playing tho? I told you I only want you." He looked up at me.

"I'm not looking for a relationship, you can't even be honest with yo' self." I shook my head.

"I don't want shit to do with her Trinity." He mugged me, looking back at the game.

"Bye Pierre." I shook my head, "I'a see you later."

"Yeah ok."

Lil bitch.

I mugged him, and walked out his room. I walked downstairs and I seen his cousin Lonnie, and another girl hugged up on the couch.

This weak ass nigga was just with my bitch Brea.

"Aye lil P."

"Big T." I corrected him.

"You dead wrong." He chuckled, "Playing wit' bro like that."

"No, you dead wrong." I made a face.

"Man, I'm single." He smacked his lips.

"Bitch." The girl mushed his head.

"Well, I'a see y'all later. I gotta go." I shook my head, walking away.

Once I made it to my car, I hooked my phone up to bluetooth so I could call the group chat. I pulled off, and soon as they answered I heard NaNa loud ass.

"BITCH I WANNA DRINK." She whined.

"Fucking alcoholic." Brea laughed.

"Biiitch when was the last time you seen Lonnie?" I asked.

"Two nights ago, I told you we went on another date." She said.

"So where do y'all stand? Like y'all just chilling or what?" I said, "Cause I just left Pierre and he shol' was just with some girl."

"Today?"

"Literally just a minute ago." I said.

"Oh bet." She said.

"I'on like the way you just said bet," NaNa said, "what you on? I can come scoop."

"Nah its coo, I just blocked him." She said.