Catch Her Up

besides last night everything was alright. We said good night and he went off to bed and I went to bed. Weird thing was that he was unlike any other feelings,just something that was there for you, something that makes you feel worth the time.

I really like the feeling I get around him. It wasn't anything bad but it was really comforting and I think that everybody should be having the ability to feel comfortable around their surroundings. And being in this and boxed place really gave me weird feels. But again he played some weird trick and made me feel alright.

This morning I woke up and I met Mhino, Bright and early at the gates. We made our tour around the maze and found nothing important or new although we did come across a few scrapings, something not like the grievers more humanlike. It seemed like it was made from someone trying to impact a carving on a wall.

AnyWho I'm here sitting at the table eating my good breakfast with Chuck by my side. He is so adorable I don't even know what was even more adorable than him. He joked about Gally and I, which i did feel a little uncomfortable with. But i didn't want to seem like a mean person, so I kept on gigling at whatever he was mocking us with.

Soon enough Thomas and Newt came and sat with us. He started talking about how I shouldn't have gone into the maze but I declined their advice but still had an ear to listen.

"You guys are all up in my space I think I am able to make decisions on my own knowing what's wrong and what's right." I told them.
Each of them shrugged their shoulders and pouted like five years old.

"We just want you to be safe that's all." Thomas responded.

"By far I think you're the only girl in this situation and maybe you're vulnerable maybe that's why they sent you here." Newt conflicted.

I couldn't help but shake my head. I look tired and patted Newt.

"It's okay I'll handle things my own way. If I ever need your help I'll come to you." I said and got up and left.

I hope to understand that my time being here means I'm going to do something productive and not sit around and be the little girl. I went into the med Jack's room and gathered supplies for the runners seems to me it they'll be going extra long today.

I heard a knock at the door and turn to see if someone had open the door but it was only Gally.

I smiled and waved to him he did the same.
It was weird last night but I still don't know what's going on in his head so I'm gonna leave that to him and I'm gonna continue on my work.

"Look Octavia I'm only worried about you, I don't want you to get hurt. But I know you're strong so I'm going to let you do what you want because I can't make you do what you don't want to."

I turned around and gave them a comforting smile.

"Thank you for your concern and I'll be extra careful for you and all the others."

He came closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck and give them a kiss, a sweet kiss.

Knowing I have a lot of work to do for today I quickly let go of him. "I have to get back to work I'll see you at lunch Gally."

He kissed my cheek and i smiled. Finally i got back to work and started gathering seven supplies bag. Filled them up with wAter containers and small bits of food . I added a few easy medical supplies to it, knowing that maybe someone would need to disinfect a cut or so.

I like running out on the maze, the wind felt good between the locks of my hair. I like every feeling in between. I felt freedom...Not much here in the box. It's weird to say because the Box was the Box, it is freedom. Nobody is really holding you back from doing what you want to, unless you're the work you don't want to do. Or your being held captive in the pit.