Her Eyes Within her Soul

Gally's POV

Waking up, felt so much better than usual. The sun actually felt good on my skin and the sheets didn't feel cold.

I just can't believe we kissed last night, never mind that but had physical contact in fact. Her hands were so soft and her lips were the sweetest.

I got up, and fixed up the bed and changed into some khaki pants and a darkwashed shirt.

I washed my face and brushed and quickly made it to the home of the builders.

I made sure everyone had there things to do and that the equipment is there for them to do. Octavia wasn't working with us today, but with the medjacks.

I was happy for her. Everyone came in on time, and smiled and waved at them as they waved back.

"All right guys, the stuffs here, get to work." I told them.

Its half a sun into day and Ben hurries over me. I nearly jump out of my pants.
"Captain Gally, you seem shucking great today"

I chuckled. "I'm feeling a lot today." I simply say and he laughs with me as Newt slips on his ass.

I quickly get up and offer him my hand.
At first he looks surprised. "Come on, take my hand"

He nods. "Well thank you, Gally.." He walks away but turns my way and smiles.

That made me feel better, everyone seems much happier with me today and it makes me happier.

Dinner came along and Alby told me to go and fetch Oct.

I litteraly run over to her.

---

Frypan came over to me with a open wound on his hand.

"Greenie, fix me up and tomorrow we'll have a special meal" he said

I chuckled. "Is this a bribe?" I raised my both eyebrows.

"Nah, i just gotta get this fixed up before serving up the dinner for the boys.." I coughed

"And my lady here" he insured.

When I was done Frypan barely opened the door but there came busting in the doors, out of breath.

Frypan looked over to both of us.
And raised a voice "ya'll better not miss my perfect buffet now" he winked at us

I giggled. Gally quickly rushed over to me and hugged me picking me up.

I giggled and hugged him back.
"Hello, handsome" i said brushing my fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek.

He blushed and put me down. "I couldn't help it, I wanted to see you Oct he told me.

I smiled and squinted my nose. "That's cute. Hungry?" He nodded.

I walked a bit and lingered my finger under his chin winking.

He smirked. "I'm hungry too, let's eat dinner" and then he grabbed me from behind and swung me around.

I'm shorter than him, so my eyes met at his lip and then i scanned looking into his eyes.

I kissed him and he kissed back.
We walked into the dinner and everyone stopped eating and looked at us. We looked at each other and i giggled.

"What are you guys looking at?" Gally asked a bit rudely.

Then everyone went back to eating.
Thomas's table including Newt, Mhino and Chuck were all giving me the googly eyes and winking at me.