He said, She Said

"Lies. I can't even let you go.. I just wanted us to be perfect and the shucking world we live to be perfect. But Lies."

Rule number one, is that you gotta have fun. Then why aren't I? Making my way to the med-jacks, we have Taylor pulled in with a bloody side. I can see blood drip from his side and swept across the floor. Jeesus what has he been trough?

"Oct? Octavia? Octavia!" Alby called my name. I shook out of it. "I-I- Don't know what it is! I've never seen this before Alby do something he's gonna die" Jeff called out in frustration.  I quickly came to paste and moved myself beside Taylor.

I examined the wound as fast I could but all I could see was black bruised and purple around it and blood dripping. Next step, apply pressure on and around the wound to see if somethings puncturing around. "Taylor, tell me where it hurts. I'm sorry, i'll be as fast as i can."
I press to the left and he nods in pain. I apply pressure to the bottom left and he nods in much more frustration. Then I apply pressure to the bottom right and he yelps. I stop.

"I need the stitchery and three painkillers. Bring some cotton balls as well"

Within an hour I stitched up the wound and cleaned up the area and happen to pull out a pin like black tooth. It was so weird. I don't know what it is.

"Jeff make sure he's under some painkillers for the night but tomorrow switch it up for him to only two. One morning and one night." I explained to Jeff and his recruit team.

"Octavia do you know what that is?" I rolled my eyes and turned to Alby. "Alby.. who has been here longer? No i don't know what this is. But i can tell you it looks like a tooth or a something that stings because he's having odd reaction to it. If thats not how he behaves usually, then he's been injected with something."

He looks around. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nod. He gives me a unreassuring look and i shrug.
"Alright good work... Get him some food later after the pain killer kicks in. Thank you everyone .... You all get something to eat now"

Everybody followed orders. As I washed my bloody hands and threw away the gloves, Newt pats my shoulder. "Its okay. I feel what your feeling" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "Ugh u don't even start." I told him.

"Lets go have something to eat, after all its been a long day." I nod saying no. "I have to go check up on him. He is vulnerable."

Newt's eyes went wide and he smiled. I wave.
Where could Gally be?  My room? The lake? Why i'm I so worried? Never mind, it's not for me to actually worry about him, i've got my time here and might as well just do good before we see what's behind this maze.

I start my way to my cabin, running into Minho was not a surprise, wanting to have conversations about the maze, finding out the next step and just ready to do the next step.

He sigh's in relief and waves "Great, you're here. Just the person I have been looking for. Not much of a discussion back in there?" The asian boy snickers.

I shrug. "Not much really, what's new?" I reveal the question. Minho at first hesitated to respond playing with his feet but then he asked "I have a suggestion...but man it's.. quite dangerous"

I shook my head with a laugh, Minho's idea is always fun but dangerous. The guy always loves to stick to the plan and its either a yes or no type of guy. I like that.

"Make the suggestion at dinner, I gotta go find Gally" I advised him. He nodded and patted my shoulder off in a hurry.

I was gonna turn around but then I spotted Gally a few feet down my way. "Gally." I called out sternly but, no response. He kept on walking.

So i quickly picked up my paste and caught up by his side. "You're irresponsible! I feel nothing but madness when you choose to make a bad decision! Now Alby even agreed to what you said!" He retorted in frustration.

"Why can't you let it go! Just give it up! A decision has been made, let it GO!" I sternly pulled back in arm in stress.

He looked at me with anger in his soul, his jaw clenched up into a hard bawl and his eyebrows furrowed. He grabbed my arm sternly and tightened his grasp around it.

"Gally , stop." I said firmly but its almost like he did not hear a single word. "Why. I can't LET it. go? You asked?" the words gritted through his teeth.

Then he pushed me back onto a tree with his grasp tighter than ever. It hurt. He just stared at me. And my only reaction was, i quickly pulled his face in and locked my lips with his.

I suddenly felt his hand loosen and pressure become gentle. I pulled away slowly, and looked into his eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking nor what he was feeling. I could only guess..

My body was still slightly pressed against the tree by Gally's body. I wrapped both of my arms around his shoulders and hugged him digging my head into his side.

"I'm sorry Gally. Somethings are the way they are." I hugged tighter. He hugged me back and all i could feel was warmth.
If someone was to ask about him, I wouldn't know what to say. Most of the times I actually would not know what to say.

What could I do about it. Was the thought not a question.