Chapter 3

Kavya was not able to decide clearly. She liked Krish but she couldn't come to a conclusion whether he will be her life partner or not.

Same lies with Krish too. His expectations about his future wife were very simple. He was pretty sure that Kavya would fulfil his expectations.. but he wanted to have a good rapport with her before entering into a relationship.

Marriage is a sacred bond which needs lots of understanding between the two souls. They need to develop an everlasting friendship which lasts ever after. All these cannot happen within a few minutes conversation and both Kavya and Krish were sure about this.

They wanted to spend some time together before deciding about the next step..

Krish told it clearly to his parents about his decision.  They agreed to it and spoke with Kavya's family about the same .

As Kavya requested Ramya and Raj to stay with her that night .

They three were sitting in the terrace and talking about some random things.

Raj : Kavya unkita Krish oda number iruka?

Kavya : Illa mama.. yen kekreenga?

Raj : Idellam vangi vechuka maatiya nee?

Kavya : Mama.. iniku thana meet pannirkom.. adukulla epdi..

Ramya : Indha mari vishayangal la nee romba slow di.. nee jet vegathula idellam vangi vechuka koodathu?

Kavya : Neeyuma ka..

Kavya got a notification on her mobile and checked that it was from Raj.

He had sent Krish's number to her.

Raj ; Nee epdiyum vangirka maata nu enaku thonuchu adhan Nan ushar ah avar kita vangi vechen..unnoda number um kuduthruken avar kita..

Ramya : Chithi chithappa kita pesitom di nanga.. nee nidhanama pesi pazhagi unnoda decision ah sollu.. yaru pechayum ketu influence agadha..

Kavya : Seri ka..

Raj : Kavya enaku thookam varudu Nan keezha poren da.. neeyum seekram va keezha..

Kavya : Nanum keezha varen mama.. akka vum Neengalum nalaiku seekram kelambanum la..

Ramya : Sari va di keezha pogalam..

They three went down . Raj slept in the hall while Ramya and Kavya went inside Kavya's room..

As Ramya had been doing all the works since morning she slept earlier. While Kavya opened her chat and saved his number.

Kavya started blushing on seeing his DP.

Krish was busy in getting ready for his next flight

Krish was busy in getting ready for his next flight. He had to travel from Chennai to Singapore the next morning so he was packing his requirements in his kit bag.

While he was about to put his mobile in charge, he gets reminded that Raj had shared Kavya's number earlier.

He thinks about her and texts her immediately.

Krish : Hi Kavya 😁

Kavya who was sighting his dp got notified next moment and her smile multipled manifold 😉

She didn't waste a moment and replied to him immediately.

(A/N Yes there are girls in this world who reply immediately without any delay 😌)

Kavya : Hii

Krish : Innum thoongalaya?

Kavya : Thookam varala.. Neenga?

Krish : Nalaiku morning flight iruku adan ellam pack panni vechitu vanden ippothan .inime than thoonganum..

Kavya : Domestic ah illa international ah?

Krish : International than nalaiku.. Singapore ku !!

Kavya : Oh wow 🤩🤩 Happy Journey!

Krish : Thanks Kavya 😄

Kavya : evlo hours journey inga irundu?

Krish : hmm .. adhu oru 5 hours than.. but nan veetlendhu morning 4:30 ku kelambi matha procedures lam complete pannanum.. adhe mari angayum reach agitu sila procedures iruku..

Kavya : Oh God!!

Krish : Ennachu?

Kavya : Ippove time 11 aga pogudu.. Neenga seekram thoongunga.. nama apruma pesalam..

Krish : Sure ah?

Kavya : Yes yes..

Krish : Good night Kavya ☺️

Kavya : Good night Krish ☺️

Kavya : Oru nimisham!! 

Krish : Sollunga.

Kavya : Anga reach agitu free ana aprum enaku message pannunga 😬

Krish : Kandippa panren bye..

Kavya : Happy Journey 🥳🥳

Krish was surprised by her concern for him. Eventhough he was happy to chat with her his profession is also equally important for him. More than hundreds of people's life are in his hand and he is responsible to make them reach their destination safely 🤗 Je was satisfied that Kavya understood his situation before he could spell it out from his mouth.

He felt very happy after the conversation with her 😊 he slept peacefully and reached the airport on time the next day.

Kavya was sitting in the cafeteria for lunch along with her friends and checking her mobile restlessly.. she was hopefully waiting for a message from Krish as it was already 1:30 in the noon and according to the duration Krish had mentioned the previous night , he must have reached Singapore then .

She was checking Google whether there was any delay in the departure of Singapore flights from Chennai but there was nothing like that.

While she was scrolling the feed , she received a call from an international number. She attended it immediately

Kavya : Hello?

Krish : Nan Krish pesren Kavya.

Kavya : Hey hi ! Pudhu number ah iruku?

Krish : Actually enaku inga roaming ozhunga varala adhan inga iruka oru local shop lendhu unaku call pannen..

Kavya : Oh seri nga..

Krish : Nee reach ana udane unaku inform panna sonna la.. adhan romba neram ah unna reach panna try pannen but signal varala so indha number lendhu call pannen..

Kavya : Oh okay !

Krish : Saptacha?

Kavya : Haan ippothan nan sapten.. journey lam epdi irundudu?

Krish : Adellam as usual okay than.. Kavya..

Kavya : Hmm sollunga..

Krish : Nan hotel ku poitu en number lendhu unaku text panren.. ippo nan airport lendhu ippo kelamburen..

Kavya : Okay nga bye.. enakum work ku time achu..

Krish : Have a nice day !

Kavya : Same to you.

To Be Continued ❤️

Share your reviews makkale !