Chapter 6

Kavya landed in Goa and went to the resort where her friend's marriage was to be held.
Her friends had already reached the destination.

She dropped a text message to Krish and asked him to come to the venue for the reception.

Her friend had planned for a destination wedding so the whole place was decorated beautifully with lots of flowers, confettis and more. She had clicked number of pictures with her friends and enjoyed her day like anything.

They held a mehandi ceremony in the afternoon and the girls got their hands decorated with mehandi.

Soon the sun's brightness started getting reduced , the venue glittered with the lights indicating the start of the reception !

Kavya got ready in a beautiful golden and yellow colour lehanga. She was looking like a princess in her attire.

The guests started arriving and Kavya was eagerly waiting for her guest

The guests started arriving and Kavya was eagerly waiting for her guest. She was very excited to introduce him to her best friends and spend time with him.

When they were in Chennai , they could not meet up often or talk over phone due to their hectic schedules.

This time there is no hindrances for them to spend time.

While she was talking to her friends, her phone vibrated with a message from Krish.

She walked towards the entrance to receive him!

Krish was looking handsome in his simple multicolored shirt and black pants. His messy hair and beard enhanced his look ! 

But here he was out of words on seeing Kavya who was looking like a gorgeous doll! He smiles at her and walks towards her

He smiles at her and walks towards her.

Krish : Hi Kavya!

Kavya : Hii thanks for coming.

Krish : Idhula poi enna iruku!

Kavya : Illa neenga rest la irupeenga nan force panni vara solliten oh nu..

Krish : Aww nothing like that !

Kavya : Hmm.. Neenga stay pannirka place lendhu romba distant ah indha resort?