Chapter 7

Kavya enjoyed her friend's wedding to the core. She and her other friends had a great time in dancing, singing and pulling the legs of the couple.

At the bottom of her heart she was waiting for the evening, as she is going out with Krish and discover the city.

She goes back to her room after having lunch and spending time with friends.

Kavya checks all the dresses she had brought for the trip and chooses a blue and red colour chudithar finally.

She wears the chain that Krish had gifted the previous night and her favourite jhumka which suited her very well..

She received a text from Krish that he is waiting for her near the venue.

As she went to the entrance she was surprised to see him standing next to a Royal Enfield bike.

Krish : Hii Kavya ready ah?

Kavya : Yeah.. yaroda bike idhu?

Krish : Inga than rent ku eduthen.. nee Goa suthi pakanum nu sonna la aduku bike than correct ah irukum..

Kavya : Oh super ! Neenga already vandrukeengala Goa ku?

Krish : Friends kooda two years back vanden.. unaku bike okay thana?

Kavya : Yes yes!

Krish : Kelambalama?

Kavya : Hmm first enga porom?

Krish : Neeye pathu therinkiko.

He winked at her and she blushed. She was feeling jittery as it's the first time she is being very close to him and that too they're traveling in a bike.

Her favourite person , in her favourite bike and they're in a beautiful location like Goa, she felt like living in a dream.

The bike came to a hault and sea breeze touched her face.

Krish : Kavya.. erangu

Kavya : Wowww beachhh

She squealed like a little girl and got down from the bike.