Parting words, Acknowledgements

Parting words

This journey has taken me (and you) through my reflections and touched on the meaning of life.

In life, there are difficult choices you have to make. Right or wrong, they are the decisions that are made (Chapter 1, 1B). Sometimes you get it halfway (Chapter 2B).

At times, you are just passengers in life, without the chance to make any decisions (Chapter 3). Sometimes it has to be made for you (Chapter 3B).

The worse decision that one can be faced with is to decide who lives or dies, or to compromise when utopia is not achievable (Chapter 4, 4B).

We help whenever we can, as much as we can (Chapter 4B).

We should value our lives (and hopefully others') more than the physical possessions we own (Chapter 5, 5B).

We have to learn from our mistakes and they will shape us (Chapter 6 and 6B).

At times, there are life twists that shape us and challenge us. We just have to take it face on and rise to the challenge (Chapter 7, 7B, 8, 8B).

When we think we have gone through so much, there are always others that have gone through even more (Chapter 9).

I have shared about two shining beacons in our human history—Tesla and Feeney (Chapter 5C and 6C). They never strove to be recognised despite their immense contributions to society. They did what they did because they believed in it. They represent the many that quietly helped in the background and shaped history because it was the right thing to do.

By writing this book, I hope it has inspired you that there is goodness in every one of us. Bring out your goodness. Help whenever you can. Contribute where you can. Don't worry about the afterlife. Life is now. Live it, share it, and shape it.

Acknowledgements

I would like to thank my family for being patient with me. I have not always been there for them while busy with patients and their care. 🙏🏼

My sincere thanks to my doctors who played a big role in getting me to this point or else I would not be able to write this.

My heartfelt thanks to my fellow doctors and friends who have given great advice and shared in the care of my patients.

My deepest thanks to my team of doctors, nurses, and staff in my unit who have worked tirelessly for all our patients.

My sincere thanks to my proofreader, Anna. Without her, you would really have a hard time reading this book. 😅😝

At times, my emotions (mood and anger) have gotten the worse of me. My apologies to all. 🙇‍♂️

Thank you for reading this book. 🙏🏼

The complete book will be available shorty in pdf format. 

Please email me at regenesisnb@gmail.com if you would like a copy at no cost.