Chapter 4: 1-A? NO! 1-B!

"EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"You girls heard me since Izuku will be staying with the girls of 1-B, Vlad, Nezu, and I thought it would be best if Izuku also attended class 1-B's classes with them," Aizawa told them

"B-B-But!" Uraraka and Mina tried to speak

Toru just huffed, "this is so unfair! Midori gets to spend time around other girls... instead of me" she mumbled

Jirou sighed, "And I was looking forward to showing him that I could play some of the songs from Doom Eternal as a sort of apology"

"He actually listens to that music!?" Mina cried

"Well we could all go see him after class and the rest of you could apologize to him," Momo said

The rest of the girls perked up, "Yeah!"

As Aizawa watched the girls talk about how they would apologize to Izuku, Aizawa quickly texted Nemu that his bets for Izuku having a single girlfriend were off and decided to place 3,000 Yen on Izuku having a Harem, and there was apparently 3 options from Nezu, a 1-A Harem, a 1-B Harem, or a Massive harem from all-girls he's encountered. Aizawa was still amazed just how much Nezu planned for, but he placed his bets on his class Harem.

Meanwhile, Nezu was currently looking back at the bored with bets placed for certain Izuku Ships

Nezu: IzuJirou

All-Might: Izuchako

EraserHead: Izuku X 1-A Harem

Vlad-King: Izuku X 1-B Harem

Present Mic: IzuMina

Midnight: IzuMomo

Power loader: IzuMei

Ectoplasm: IzuTsu

Snipe: IzuToru

Nezu took a sip of his tea before pushing the board away into a secret compartment.

"Ah, today's a good day"

.

.

.

However, despite Nezu's claim that it was a good day, it wasn't a good day for the new-ish student of 1-B.

Izuku was currently in Vlad-King's classroom after being informed that he would be following their schedule and attending their classes. So, they had to move around desks and seats, and while that doesn't seem bad, it was for Izuku, because his desk was somehow surrounded by all of the other girl's desks.

In front of him was Ibarra, to his left was Itsuka, to his right was Pony, to his south-west was Setsuna, behind him was Yui, to his south-east was Kinoko and to his north-east was Reiko, and to his north-west was Awase (one of the few boys in the class not glaring daggers at him). Somehow (Thanks to Mineta's big mouth) the boys of 1-B found out that Izuku would be staying with their girls in their own dormitory, they were pissed off. The only boys that weren't glaring daggers at him were, Awase, Tetsutetsu, Sen, Manga, and Kojiro. 

Of course, the classes went by quickly, Izuku was glad, still, the overwhelming feeling of killing intent due to some of the 1-B boys, made him feel like he was right back at the sports festival when he won the race.

And it didn't help that he has accidentally pumped into Pony turning a corner and fell on top of her, then during Hero class, he accidentally looked up both Reiko and Ibarra's dress due to missing his step in Ground Gamma, and now when he looked at them all he could think about was the dark pink lacy panties of Reiko and the Bright emerald green lacy panties that Ibarra wore causing him to blush, and during the final class of the day, he asked Itsuka for help only to get a clear view of her cleavage and the bra she wore, which were a sky blue. Being in the middle of all these accidents was just so tiring, he was thankful that he could go back to the room and relax.