Chapter 9: Boom! Mushroom! Boom!

So Quick announcement! I have an IzukuXItsuka (With slight IzukuXIbarra) in the works!

It won't be coming (HA!) out soon (Like a lot of the stories and Rewrites I have planned) Which allows me to work out the kinks (Heh~) and plan it out to its full length (Giggity~) (But why am I laughing at words that seem dirty?)

Because the IzuSuka/Slight IzuBar story IS LEWD!

The title that I've come up with is "Eternal Masturbation"!

It'll be Fluff and quite Lewd! (Also this is supposed to be a better version of my previous attempt at IzuSuka story "Black Light")

Anyway! Let's get back to the Chapter and all the emotional conflict! And reveal who had seen Izuku get kissed! And what will our Heroes do!?

.

.

.

It was late in the night and Izuku was currently lying in his bed looking up at the ceiling, he was wearing a pair of black shorts and his signature white shirt that just said "shirt" on the front. Currently, the Green-haired Quirk inheritor couldn't stop thinking about the kiss that Pony gave him. It was... amazing to be honest. A girl had never kissed him before (his mother didn't count) and truthfully, Izuku could now understand what all the hype was about. He remembered clearly how Pony's lips felt, they were soft and had the faint taste of apple and Cinnamon, and he remembered how much his heart had raced inside of his chest.

He thought about kissing her again... However, when he thought about it, he also was feeling like a complete jerk because he didn't just think about kissing Pony again, he thought about kissing Ibarra and Itsuka...

He had also thought about Ibarra and Itsuka earlier that day. They were the first girls of 1-B that he had gotten to know the most and he felt really close to them and while he could never say it out loud to them, they both were very beautiful, as was Pony.

Ibarra was kind, thoughtful, and just outright motherly! She had this aura of comfort and ease around her, that one just got pulled in, and she was also just very sweet to everyone and everything. She took care of her plants, the insects, and small animals that would pop up around the building or in the house. She was truly an Angel to Izuku.

As for Itsuka, her beauty was different. She was kind, thoughtful, and caring, hence why everyone called her Big Sis, but she was also very smart and a bit boyish, which made her stand out, and she was confident that it made Izuku pumped up for each day that passed... also he may or may not have a thing for girls that were fit and could kick his ass... He blamed Heroes like Miruko and that American Hero, Stars and Stripes!

As for Pony, she was a bit timid and could be a bit naive as well as innocent to certain things, she's very thoughtful and diligent, and could be quite perseverant when she wanted to be, and could be a bit cute when she gets angry and switches to English, Izuku didn't mind those things as it made her a bit fun to be around. She was also eager to learn about Japanese culture due to her being from another country, which made it fun to tell her new things. She was always fun to be around because she also made Izuku happy and warm.

He sighed, he just... he really liked all three girls.

'I feel like a real Mineta right now...' Izuku told himself. He looked over to his alarm clock and saw that it was nearly 12 O'clock. He sighed as he sat up from his bed and then got up and out of his bed and headed down to the Common room, 'Maybe a late-night snack or drink will help me sleep' Izuku told himself

He walked down the stairs and kept heading to the common room. Finally, he arrived on the ground floor and headed toward the Kitchen, however, as he got closer he swore he heard something coming from the kitchen, he decided to check it out and when he got closer he saw Kinoko Komari eating a rather large bowl of instant ramen noodles. Izuku could as least see that she was wearing a bit of an oversized shirt that had the No. 2: Hawks on it.