Chapter 5: Muscle

It's been three days since spaghetti night at the 1-B girl's dormitory and it seemed that things were pretty mellow and Izuku himself had begun to relax with the current situation he was in. In fact, living with the 1-B girls was very interesting. Most of the time, Izuku hung out with Ibarra mostly since the two had gotten a lot closer due to spaghetti night, but Izuku still found time to interact and socialize with the other girls, well most of them, the ones he hanged out with the least was Reiko and Yui, which was a bit odd since he could feel them staring at him a lot. Anyway, as things were going great, he was just outside in the back area of the school and just finished training, and since he was done, he walked back to the 1-B girl's dorms, however, Izuku couldn't help but feel that something was going to ruin his day, but what could it be?

Izuku shook his head and just told himself it was just his overactive sense of anxiety getting to him. Currently, the green-haired teen was heading to the weight room to build up more of his muscle. Currently, he was just wearing his white "t-shirt" shirt and a pair of dark green sweat shorts, and his red hightops. Izuku had actually begun to like lifting weights when he started training as he found it to be a little bit relaxing, mostly due to the fact that he just eased his mind and enjoyed the small silence he had.

As he opened the door of the weight room, he was greeted with the sound of some music playing through a small portable speaker, signaling him that someone else was there. He just shrugged and didn't mind having a bit of company, however, once he entered the room fully, his eyes landed on an unexpected sight that he had had not thought he would ever see in his life!

Itsuka Kendo, the big sister of 1-B, was currently lifting 50-pound dumbbells in each hand, but that wasn't a surprise to Izuku, what was a surprise to Izuku was what she wore. She wore a navy blue sports bra, a pair of light blue and grey fingerless gloves, a pair of navy blue joggers, and a pair of orange and navy blue running shoes, and of course, Izuku had a good look and her physical features, more specifically, her well-toned muscles.

Despite what many thought, Izuku had liked various different types of girls, and one of those types was muscular girls. Oh yeah, Izuku liked girls who had some muscle, he didn't really know why but he just found girls with well-toned physic very, very, attractive. Itsuka had a well-toned four pack and her arms were just as jacked as his and those muscles all shined due to the sweat she had built up from her workout. Izuku wanted to look away but he couldn't stop looking at Itsuka's well-toned abs.

'Oh my god, you could grind meat on those- AH! Stop it! Stop staring!' Izuku cried to himself

Eventually, Itsuka looked and saw Izuku and she smiled and him

"Yo, Izuku" she greeted

Izuku shook his head and had a bit of a blush on his face, "Y-Yo" he greeted back

"What brings you here?" She asked

"O-Oh, ya know... Just trying to keep my body in shape" he said with a nervous chuckle

"Nice" she replied "well I'm actually glad someone came, I need a spotter," she said

"Oh, s-sure, no problem," he said

"Thanks" Itsuka replied

She then went over to the bench bread and lied down and she then griped the barbell and Izuku stood on behind her and helped her lift the barbell off the hooks and making sure she could stand the weight he held onto it, and Itsuka looked at him and gave him a loom that told him she could handle the weight, he nodded and let go and she began to lift the barbell up and down and all Izuku could do was watch and make sure nothing bad happens to her. However, where he looked only led him to regret where his eyes laid their sights on.