Chapter 38

Short, but double update, hope you enjoyyyyy:-)

Lily's POV

I walked downstairs and completely forgot about what Cameron had said, not to go downstairs. Once I pushed the door open, I immediately regretted it. There was Jack, hovering over a blonde girl, and once her eyes met mine, I knew exactly who she was.

"Oh my god...." I whispered and she pushed him off. Jack quickly turned and once he saw me, his eyes widened.

"Lily, I can expla-"

"No, don't even bother," I said, blankly staring at him and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Wow... I-I'm s-s-so stupid," I began crying and quickly turned around and ran up the stairs.

"LILY!" I heard Jack yelled my name behind me and I pushed through the crowds of people, looking for Cameron.

"CAMERON," I cried when I spotted him.

"Lily what's wrong?!" He looked confused.

"CAMERON GIVE ME YOUR CAR KEYS," I begged him.

"What?" He asked.

"GIVE ME YOUR CAR KEYS, PLEASE!" I cried. He quickly pulled them out of his pocket and I snatched them out of his hand.

"LILY," I heard Jack's voice behind me as I hurried out the door. I ran down the street and quickly began looking for Cameron's car.

"LILY! LILY BABY LISTEN TO BE!" I felt Jack grab my hand.

"LET GO OF ME!" I cried.

"NO! LILY PLEASE HEAR ME OUT BABY I'M SO SORRY," Jack cried and I stayed quite.

"Lily please, pleaseeee listen to me," Jack got on his knees, "i'm so sorry baby I-I"

"Save it, I can't believe you Jack, y-you said you LOVE me, is this your way of fucking showing it? By fucking cheating on me twice with the same fucking girl?!" I cried. He stayed quite, I shook my head and I spotted Cameron's car a couple feet away.

"You should go and finish up with your little friend over there," I said, looking at the bitch who was now standing by the door, covering her mouth. I pulled my hand out of Jack's grip and ran to Cameron's car.

"LILY!" Jack yelled as I quickly got inside and locked the doors.

"Come on come on come on," I cried as I turned on the car and quickly reversed out of the parking spot. Jack banged on the car's window and I stepped on the gas.

"Lily please! Please don't you see I love you! Please i'm sorry baby please!" I heard Jack screaming before looking at him once and speeding away. I stared blankly at the road in front of me before I began sobbing.

"Oh my god," I cried, wiping my eyes and keeping my eyes on the road. I had no idea how to get home, but I just kept driving. A couple minutes later, a saw a car behind me and I quickly noticed who it was. I stepped on the gas harder and tried keeping control of the car, but Jack was getting closer and closer to me. He was soon by my side and he rolled down the window.

"LILY STOP! LILY LISTEN TO ME STOP!" I heard him yelling but I kept my eyes on the road and my hands tight on the steering wheel. I looked at Jack for a split second and then all I heard was a loud bang before everything went blank.