Chapter 9

Jack's POV

"Alright man i'll see you later!" I waved to some guy on the football team. It was Friday afternoon and the last bell had finally rung. I walked out of the locker room and looked around for Lily, she was no where to be seeing. I began walking around and then felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

"Lily❤️: Hey Jack, I had to pick up a project for math class, I'll be there in a couple minutes!:*" Lily's text said. I shrugged and walked out to the parking lot where everyone else waited for their rides home.

"Ay Jack!" Sammy walked up to me and we did our famous hand shake.

"Sup man?" I patted his back.

"Trying to get my dick sucked, how about you?" Sam began laughing and I smacked him on the back of the head.

"I'm kidding i'm kidding! Trying to find someone to take to homecoming," he said, holding his hand above his eyes and scanning the crowd.

"Shit, that's coming up huh?" I asked.

"Yeah, tickets go on sale like next week," Sam shrugged, "are you taking Lily?" He asked.

"No shit, who else would I take, Brianna?" I joked.

"Did you ask her yet?" Sam asked, taking out his phone.

"No, not yet. I don't really know how," I shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know? Jack you always come up with the best ideas," Sam asked confused.

"Well yeah, but Lily is special, and I want it to be really unique you know?" I said.

"That's too much work," Sam laughed.

"And that's why you went to homecoming by yourself last year," I laughed and Sam pretended to punch me.

"I'm taking Lily out to dinner tonight, and I was thinking about asking her then but I want the whole school to see," I said, looking towards the class buildings to see if Lily was coming yet.

"Then do it during lunch," Sam said.

"Nah, too cliché," I shook my head. I finally spotted Lily walking down the stairs and immediately smiled. Sam looked towards the direction I was looking and shook his head.

"She has you hooked," Sam laughed, "i'll see you later," Sam patted my back before walking away towards another group of friends. I walked towards Lily and she began lightly running towards me.

"Hey there pretty," I kissed her cheek.

"Oh god, more like gross and sweaty," She laughed, pulling up her huge dance bag.

"I'll take that," I offered and she slid off the bag and handed it to me.

"Thanks Jack," she smiled before intertwining our fingers and walking towards my car.

"So are you excited for tonight?" I asked her.

"Very! I still have to pick out an outfit though," She pouted.

"You look fine in anything," I winked before checking her out. She was wearing her dance clothes which included a pink neon sports bra, black tank and black tight spanks.

"Oh shut up," she bumped her hip into mine. We finally reached my car and I held the door open for her. I threw my backpack, football bag and Lily's dance bag into the back seats and quickly got inside. Lily and I talked about random stuff such as her upcoming performances and my upcoming football games.

"I've being stressing out this whole week because I'm in charge of choreographing our dance for the homecoming game, like what if it's not good enough?" She bit her lip.