Chapter 50

"Hey that's mine!" I stomped angrily as I caught Jack taking a huge bite out of my bagel.

"Whoopsies," I heard him laugh and I continued getting dressed. I looked over at the time and it 10:20AM, Nicole should be here soon. After asking me to be one of her bridesmaids, Nicole had ordered a dress for me and today we were going to go and pick it up from the dress shop.

"Lily come out already!" I heard Nicole say outside the dressing room.

"Guys this dress is too pretty," I said as I stepped out of the dressing room and they all looked speechless.

"What?" I nervously giggled before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Lily you look stunning!" Baylee said and walked over to me.

"It's just the dress," I laughed. All the bridesmaids were wearing champagne colored dresses, and Nicole had really outdone herself with this dress. It was a two piece dress, the top was sheer with a gorgeous floral pattern with little crystals and the skirt was made of long, beautiful satin layers.

"God I can't believe the wedding is in 5 days!" Nicole shrieked in happiness. I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt butterflies in my stomach, soon I would be the one excited to get married with Jesse. No one had noticed my ring other than Ally and Jack, so the girls were clueless that I was also getting married soon. I smiled at the thought of being Jesse's wife. I walked over to my bag and took out my phone before snapping a picture and sending it to Jesse.

"This will be a wedding dress soon;)" I texted him.

"So, Lily, did Jack give you that ring?" Cass asked. I guess I spoke to soon. I paused at I looked down at it, I smiled at the thought of Jack asking me to be his wife, but slowly shook my head.

"No, my boyfriend gave it to me," I said as I moved a piece of hair out of my face. They looked at each other with confusion.

"Your boyfriend as in Jack right??" Baylee asked and I shook my head again.

"Wait you guys aren't dating?" Cass looked at me in shock.

"No, my boyfriend lives in New York," I said and felt my phone buzz.

"Come back so I can make you my wife already😍😍" I read Jesse's text and I smiled.

"Woah woah Lily why didn't you tell us this before?" They asked me.

"I-I don't know I just thought that I would keep that to myself ya know," I said.

"How did Jack react?" Nicole asked me.

"He told me to dump him and marry him instead," I laughed.

"I think that's a great idea," Baylee said and they all agreed.

"You guys! He's the sweetest guy ever, and he's sooo dreamy," I said and I smiled as I remembered how we met.

-

"What was Shakespeare trying to say in this quote?" My boring Literature professor asked us. I rolled my eyes at how silly this was, we had learned about Shakespeare in high school, why were we still studying his work. My eyes traveled around the room and I caught myself looking out the window, like always. Suddenly, I felt someone poke my side and I jumped.

"Woah, didn't mean to scare you!" I heard a raspy, deep voice say and I turned around.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He asked me and I quickly nodded before grabbing my bag and quickly searched for a damn pencil.

"Here you go," I smiled as I handed him the pencil. His fingers slightly touched mine and suddenly I caught myself blushing.

"Thanks, Lily right?" He asked and I smiled before nodding.

"You're welcome, Jesse right?" I copied him and he slightly laughed before nodding and I swear he winked at me before turning his attention back on our professor.

-

"So? You and Jack are literally soul mates! I mean look at all you guys have gone through, and you still managed to end up back in each others life's!" Cass said and I looked down at my fingers. She was right.

"Alright well anyways, the dress fits fine right?" Nicole asked me.

"Yeah, I think my boobs grew!" I laughed as I adjusted the top.

"Alright well change into you other clothes because we have to go get you a flower crown that matches the dress," Nicole said.

"Are we going to Coachella or something?" I joked and Nicole jokingly slapped my arm.

"Just go get dressed!" She laughed and pushed me inside the dressing room.

After a couple hours of last minute shopping, Nicole was finally driving me back home, and I knew the moment I got there I was going to pass out.

"So, you ready for Thursday night?" Nicole asked me. That was the night she was having her bachelorette party.

"Yes! I didn't even get drunk at my own party!" I laughed. Last Friday night I had accidentally fallen asleep at my own party and everyone laughed at me.

"Alright you better!" She said and smacked my butt as I climbed out of her car.

"Hey!" We both laughed before she drove away. I turned around to go inside our hotel and I suddenly felt really dizzy. I grabbed onto a wall and closed my eyes, this had been happening a lot lately, and I didn't like it. Once my head stopped spinning, I walked over to the elevators and waiting for the doors to open. I looked down at my feet patiently and I heard the doors open. Once I looked up to go inside, my heart stopped.

"Jesse?!" My eyes widened in shock.

IK THIS IS LITERALLY THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER I'M SO SORRY! But, that cliffhanger though... i hope you guys don't hate me! I'm getting so excited for what's coming up in the story you guys have nooo idea! Also, if you lovely people could check out my other story, "Warm Water," it would literally mean the worldddd to me! Leave me some feedback? I want to know if I should continue that story or not. Anyways, thank you all for reading, my fingers hurt from all the typing but i'm already half way done with the new update for Love Deferred so stay tuned for that! Love you all! Leave me a comment or vote? Feedback makes me happy!:)