The Dragon Tamer |:| Chapter 3

Hey there! New chapter! I feel like I've been holding back their interaction, but here it is! What will happen when Shinso meets Izuku? *Thank you to GhostninjaX again cuz they're awesome*

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~

"Please, my King," Izuku looked back down at the marbled floor, choosing to inspect the red snakes that lay in the brilliant white, dragging grey ribbons wherever they went. "just give me one chance to meet them." 

Katsuki glanced the up and down of the boy. He had a green tunic on a cream-white blouse, covered in golden buttons and a blue cape that reached his calves. It had a hood lined with a beautiful embroidery and fingerless gloves that didn't match each other. Nonetheless, everything he wore was covered head to toe in gold. The pins in his hair that held it from his eyes couldn't just be pulled from thin air. They were expensive, only the richest family could afford them, and even then, they'd only have a few ornaments of it. Katsuki, for example, owned it, but only had piercings in his ears, tongue and eyebrow. How could this mere peasant have so many?

(Watch your mouth Bakugo, this is the future QUEEN after all)

"Fine." he sighed, leaning more into his thighs that Izuku thought he was going to cut through them with his elbows. "I'll give you a chance if you tell me where you got all that gold from." he smirked, turning to rest his head on one chair arm with his legs thrown over the other.

Izuku gulped, knees pointing each other and his feet looking like they were about to give up and walk away. But his head was still there, with his mouth and his eyes, so he decided to answer. "My King, when I was a child-" he started, head still looking straight down.

"Look at me."

"Pardon?"

"Do you want me to repeat myself? I told you to look at me."

Izuku bit his lip, swelling it a little before hesitantly raising his head and staring at the King's throne. "As I was saying-"

"Look me in the eyes. I want to see whether you're telling the truth."

"Yes, my King." Izuku fixed his sight onto the man, staring into his ruby eyes that could trance anyone who looked at it. "A-as I was saying, my King." he stuttered, struggling to hold the King's mighty gaze. "When I was a child, I met this dragon, he was mighty big, and had a huge hoard." he finally continued, eyes shining at the memory. "When we had a better friendship, he gave me some gold from it."

The King's pupils thinned, glaring down the pipsqueak of a boy in a second. He yelped quietly, looking back down at the marbled flooring. 'He was telling the truth.' he thought, glancing over to the blue haired guard in the corner of the room. "LET HIM IN!"

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for a really short chapter, I was really busy this week. I left you on a cliffhanger though.

Word count: 502