The Dragon Tamer |:| Chapter 5

I had no idea what to do after the last chapter after I read it, but I looked at Villain Deku stories for help and I finally came up with something. Thank you to GhostninjaX for editing with me.

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~

 Izuku looked up at the - most likely - angered king for any sign of him talking. But all he saw was an ash blonde man looking down solemnly. Nobody in the room said anything, so he decided to add something to stop the awkwardness. "...and also, take offence." he hadn't thought about what he would have to do afterwards.

The king stood from his seat, looking almost... ashamed? That couldn't be right, how could he ashamed? Is this the same Dragon king he talked to before he met Shinso? 

Through all Izuku's confusion of the man, he hadn't realised he was now positioned crouching, face to face with him. He gasped, not expecting the man to be there.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Izuku stuttered, scrambling to get away. "Just send me to the dungeons, okay?" he looked behind him, but the doors were locked shut and the guards had probably left out of fear sometime when he was looking down. 

"Listen here, peasant." Katsuki whispered into the younger man's ear, grabbing his hair and forcing him to look at his face. "I am the king. You couldn't lay a scratch on me, even if you tried. I know what happened to your friends there, but I was young, and dare I say stupid. Take your fucking grudge to your grave, bitch." he spat, the red in his eyes glowing. 

"Don't think I owe you anything just because I kidnapped some of your friends." Izuku's eyes widened, all of them were here? Shinso wasn't the only one he could see again?

Salty water pricked the corners of Izuku when he heard that, not caring that he was crying infront of the king. He felt bad for leaving a mess on the floor, but he couldn't help the sobs that fell from his mouth.

"Stop crying, you're ruining my fucking floor." the king stood, slightly throwing Izuku's face. He dusted his knees and walked back over to his throne, slumping over like it was a bed. "Get out. I don't want to see you again. Someone else will get the job, or I'll fucking do it myself." 

Izuku wanted to cry, turns out he would not be seeing his friends ever again after all. "Y-yes, your highness."

~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~o0o~

I am so sorry I didn't post last week!!! I was drawing stuff, and forgot that I was writing a story! It kinda sounds weird that I was just drawing all week, but that was what I was doing. 

It was really short this time, again, sorry. I will definitely try to make it longer next time, but no promises.

Also, it was the first time I could see my friends since last September so I couldn't miss it. It is late today because my friends made an Easter egg hunt. Guess what though, I won!

Sorry guys!

Word count: 516