Chiaki's plan

Heyyy guys I hope you like it and this my first komahina fanfiction and I'm nervous and the characters will be ooc and if you don't know what ooc means, it means out of character and I will change the summary soon

??? POV

hello there, I am an high schooler and I go to Hope Peaks Academy and you may not know me but I will introduce myself, my name is Chiaki Nanami. I will tell you more about my life and Hope Peaks Academy. I want to talk about Hope Peaks Academy first then my life. well Hope Peaks Academy have a lot of students but it very hard to get in Hope Peaks Academy because need a Ultimate Talent/super high-school level to get in that high school and they also have the Reserve Course Department.

If you don't know what it is then let me explain it for you. Well Reserve Course Department, it was built for talentless students who want to get close Hope Peaks Academy and wants to have a Ultimate Talent and how do I know about this? I can hear people (Hajime) talk about it so much from Reserve Course student but they have more freedom than ultimate talent because those with they stick to their talents skill set

I went to my classroom and walk to my desk to play my game, now I can talk about myself now. My whole life centers video games. In the background "you win" is heard by the voice actor of the game. My ultimate talent is gamer. As you can see I have played everything,  every genre, every mode, used all the mods, explored every easter eggs.

It's to the point where this has gotten boring to me. But what else am I supposed to do? My whole life centers around video games. It's my talent, my purpose in life. Someone's footsteps came in front of me. I look at Sonia. She smiled and said to me, "Hello Nanami-san. Thank you for the games yesterday! Everybody and including myself had a very fun time!" "no problem. I just wanted everybody to have fun. " "That all I wanted from you, see later Nanami-san." Sonia walks away and talks with Gundam.

That's right...Everybody gets to have fun while playing games...I feel like I've become closer to everyone thanks to gaming...I have even made my bestest friends (Hajime and Nagito).

"Hm? That's it! I can make my own game! Something that's fun. Something everyone can take part in. Something I can enjoy." I grab a notebook and a pen and wrote them my idea.

(A/N: okay I will give you the list what chiaki made for her game from Instagram the Creator komherehoe)

Time skip that class is over now students can leave school

Now that I wanted to make a killing game for my friends, the question was how. I knew I didn't want to plan it alone. If I got Hajime involved than Nagito probably join by free will. The one thing Hajime wanted more than anything in the world was talent, so if I could just find a way to give him that than I had no doubt he'd be sold on the idea.

Since the school itself was technically researching their talents and figuring out how they work in order to create a secrete all talent, a rumor I managed to hear because I eased dropped while playing video games. I could probably use one of their inventions to give Hajime talent. Thus I began sneaking around listening until I found my desired target the Talent Gun.

The Talent Gun which I can give it to Hajime for a talent. I saw the paper on the Talent Gun for information and how it works and everything. I will need that because I don't want Hajime to get hurt by the Talent Gun because of it. I will I will give it to Hajime in couple of days not yet because I haven't plan anything else for my killing game and I know he will be happy and I need to go to home right now.

I don't want to get caught by workers here because I might get expelled or suspended from school and that would interfere with the making of the killing game. It also make getting Hajime and Nagito to help me with the killing game harder and that being expelled or suspended will be bad for me as well. I really want people to play my game

It will be fun for me, Hajime, and Nagito. Who doesn't like playing games? Now I have to very careful in this place I don't want to be caught. To tell you the truth, I don't don't see people in this place at all, maybe they are taking a break? I'm not sure but that is good because it's time to get out. I walked out that place and take out my game and pretend to play it so I won't be suspicious while in the building.

I went to my house and read the papers that I took and this Gun has the Ultimate Tennis pro talent. Ok that is interesting, so I have to careful with this gun, because I can't just show it to anyone. I especially need to be careful with this gun around adults. I am excited for my game though and can't wait to talk to Hajime. I hope that he accept my game and decides to help me be the mastermind of the game.

If he doesn't join then I have to get rid of his memories so he doesn't tell anyone that Im the master mind and I have to put him in my game, which would be boring if I only play the mastermind of the game. It would be more fun if you have friends to do that with you and I know that Nagito will join me and Hajime on this game because he has a crush on Hajime.

So that means he will only join with Hajime and he's willing to do anything even risk his life for Hajime, which is kinda if sweet and scary at same time. I ship them so, I think they going to be together in the game. But those two are dense about each other and that sucks. So I will try make them be together but I don't want hear them being a lovey-dovey couple for 24/7 hours. I just need to convince Hajime and Nagito to be in my game and that all I want to do.

want everyone to be happy in my game and that for it be fun for everyone and I know not everyone will like my game, but that doesn't matter. They will still play the game no matter what. Even if have to kill them but I just need monokuma and monomi to work and I need my plan to work. Instead of calling it a killing game I will call it the Neapolitan game. I love it! I hope Hajime and Nagito like/love the name of Neapolitan game if they don't like it then we call it something else.

I check the time "it's getting late I need to sleep." I was getting ready for bed to sleep. I just have to think about it more on how to make monokuma and monomi moving living stuff animals and I know what their personality will be that they'll acting on in the Neapolitan game, this will be fun.

Skip time by Chiaki was done making monokuma and monomi

Chiaki POV

I was done making monokuma and monomi but both of them are siblings they are polar opposite personality and they are AI. So that so hard to do on Monokuma and Monomi but it was worth it for making it

Now I need to go class because I don't want Ms. Yukizome looking for me. I don't want her to go to my house, because she'll find out my plan. I'd hate to have to kill her as I really don't want to do that. Luckily it is in the afternoon so this is the last class

I don't want to do that to her at all but anyways enough about that, all I need Hajime and Nagito to become the the mastermind with me and that will help me more with the plans.

I did bring the Talent Gun and tennis ball, because I need to check if actually works. I hope they don't see me. They should be looking for the Talent Gun. I tried to stay calm as I was walking to my seat and I sat down pay attention to Ms. Yukizome.

I went to takes notes then it was time for us to go home. I saw Hajime, which is good. He was just reading a book. I don't know what book, but I will give the Talent Gun to Hajime right now. I need to be careful for people who are looking for Talent Gun.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.
TBC
Hey guys I hope that you liked/love this chapter this my third book that I made this book and I'm happy about it and this hard for making chapters and I am not good making stories. I had fun making it and go follow komherehoe on Instagram, she was made this AU not me and I love her drawing so much it's very cute I will see you guys in the next chapter (ò_óˇ)٩( )و