31 - Answers ✔️

+Brandy

"She's finally out cold," I say to Yonnie, washing my hands in the sink. I clean under my fingernails, watching the blood wash away with the water. "I think she's gonna heal nicely. Good job."

"The only thing I did was help, she's alive right now because of you," Yonnie says, washing her hands beside me. "You would make one hell of a doctor."

"I wouldn't." Shutting off the water, I dry my hands with the nearby paper towels. "We've got to leave here, soon. We're risking our lives every minute we stay here and with Roseanne's dead body in proximity, there's no telling who will check up on her."

"What should we do?" She asks.

"Split up," I announce. "It's too much of a liability if we stay together. If any of us gets caught out there, it'll just lead to all of us." I tell her, grabbing my bag and putting the things I need inside.

"I don't think we should do that."

"It's what's best." I walk around, looking for the things that I need.

"If we split up, you'll just go after everyone by yourself. That's not what we all signed up for, we're a team. We stick together."

"Look!" I say, louder than attended. "Elliot is gone! Elijah is gone! I can't lose anyone else, therefore I need to do this alone."

"Hey, what's going on in here," Mia asks, walking into the warehouse. A desperate Kevin trails behind her, his eyes instantly on the search for Michelle.

"She's fine," I tell him, looking towards him as he looks down upon a sleeping Michelle. "With plenty of water and rest, she'll make a full recovery."

"I would've been here quicker, but I was caught up." He says, touching Michelle's cheeks. "How long has she been out?"

"Not long."

"Brandy wants to split up," Yonnie tells Mia.

Mia shakes her head. "No!"

"It's my decision and I've made up my mind. Elijah isn't here, so that makes me the leader and as the leader, I'm saying we split up." I look at Kevin, who's in a daze. "It's weird seeing her like this... I know Kevin but I need you to get her out of here and take her as far as you can away from here."

He looks at me worriedly. "She's not gonna like that."

"I know she isn't, but it has to get done. We're fugitives, she'll understand when she wakes up." I place my bag down on the ground. "Is there someplace off-grid you can take her?"

"Yeah... I know a place." He answers.

"Good, you think you've got room for two more?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Great. Take Mia and Yonnie with you. Don't let any of them out of your sight." I pass him a burner phone. "I'll contact you through this and when the time's right, I'll tell you when and where we can meet so I can give all of you guys your money." Thanks to Elijah all the money we took from the first heist was in a secure location only he and I knew about.

"Brandy, this is insane," Mia concludes.

"It is, but it's worth it," I say to her. "You're pregnant Mia. Now's the time to not worry about us, but to worry about your baby. That's your priority for now on... and you've got to do better than... me." I stutter. "I got you guys into this mess and I'll get you out."

Kevin clears his throat, taking his phone from his pocket. "If we're leaving... it looks like we've got to do it now. They just put an alert out, stopping all transportation leaving Atlanta."