ONE.

Shai.

The alpha looked at us as we all stood gathered at our weekly pack meetings, his face had no expression, but I knew he wasn't mad, the pack had been running smoothly lately and I knew he was satisfied with how hard everyone had been working. He cleared his throat and all chit chat had silenced.

"Good Evening everyone," he spoke and as a unit we replied back with the same greeting. "For this weekly meeting I thought it was only right that I commend you guys on the hard work you have been doing, and I would also like to announce that we have a few guest arriving within a few days. I expect everyone to be on their Ps & Qs while they are staying with us." Yes Alpha erupted from the crowd as he ended his announcements and walked away after bidding us a good night. Everybody scattered and headed back to their business, I walked back to the house that I shared with my family. The small town of Hidden Hallows housed the whole Were-Community, it was filled with multiple neighborhoods filled with houses that only werewolves lived in, we were able to be ourselves in Hidden Hallows, far away from humans and all the other supernatural creatures that lurked the streets. Hidden hallows also had multiple stores, a hospital, library, and even a huge mall where we all shopped from time to time, of course there were humans there occasionally, but it didn't really bother us.

I walked through the door of my house after a short 10 minutes walk and was greeted by peace and quiet, which wasn't odd, my parents were both warrior wolves so they were usually gone early in the morning or late at night, I guess tonight they had overnight border patrol, I let out a low sigh as I closed the front door behind me locking it. I walked up the stairs of the two-story house and headed to my bedroom, my wolf was scratching at the surface for my mind and it was getting beyond old, he had been doing it for days now. It was like he was unnecessarily on edge and I was completely clueless as to why. I walked into my room slamming the door shut as I rushed to strip out my clothes and head to the bathroom, turning the shower on I immediately stepped in and let the cool water cascade over my body.

"Whats the matter Shailo?" I finally got the courage to ask my wolf what was wrong, still kind of scared of the answer.

"MATE."

I scrunched my face up and looked around the bathroom, I was completely sure the house was beyond empty, besides myself so I had know clue what he was talking about.

"Shailo no ones here."

"They will be soon." Thats all he said before he laid down and closed he eyes drifting off to sleep.

Now I was definitely on edge, I was now close to meeting my mate, and I had know clue when of even who they were. What if I wasn't good enough? Omegas weren't all that important to the pack, I was basically just the weakling of everyone. I sighed as I turned the shower off, slowly exiting, and going to dress for the rest of the evening, baggy t-shirt and boxers. I laid in my bed and waited for sleep to take over, the dreams of a dark haired man, whose face I couldn't see seduced me, intrigued me.

______________________
Okay y'all! New story is up! I hope you guys liked it! This will definitely be a good one I swear! Its going to be a pure fluff story, with MPREG, so if you guys don't like it just exit the story no hard feelings.

-Ash 🦋💜