FOUR.

Baine.

The tightness in my pants the second my eyes fell onto my small brown skin mate was all I could focus on until he started talking. The way his clothes clung to his body, the light blush you could see on his cheeks as I spoke to him, I was totally infatuated with him. I wanted him, I wanted to smother him with my love, I wanted his warm body against mine in every way possible.

I stepped into the office of Alpha Jordan and there the man sat at a huge mahogany desk, with two smaller chairs sitting in front of it. I stepped further into the room and stopped a few feet away from the desk.

"Alpha, its a pleasure." He smirked and got up from his seat and grasped my extended hand.

"Always Baine," he let go of my hand and motioned for me to sit in the seat in front of him. "I'm glad you finally decided to accept our offer." He flashed his white teeth in a huge smile before his face went back hard.

I chuckled before answering, when I arrived I still wasn't sure about the whole deal Alpha Jordan was proposing. He wanted to form an alliance with the mafia, which creates strength in numbers for both sides, but this type of deal was unheard of seeing as though humans didn't necessarily like werewolves, we just tolerated them. But now that my mate, Shai, was a member of this pack, it was the best thing to do, I wanted him to be as safe as possible.

"Of course Alpha, what fool wouldn't accept such a deal." I smirk at him knowing the truth behind my actions but keeping them to myself.

"Well I have a few things I need for you to sign and then we can get everything into motion." He said opening a folder and setting it in front of me along with a expensive looking gel pen.

"How was the greeting when you arrived? Pleasant I hope."

I couldn't think of a more pleasant greeting. I thought to myself as I read through the contract Alpha Jordan had drawn up.

"Very pleasant Alpha, you have a great pack."

He hummed and set his folded hand on top of his desk and leaned forward.

"I'm glad to hear, Shai is one of my most promising omegas."

"Promising indeed." I didn't comment any further as I signed the last required signature. I pushed the folder back towards the Alpha and sat back in my chair.

"Okay with this all done, I will alert all the necessary parties and I will be in contact very soon Baine." I nodded my head and stood up from my seat the Alpha quickly following my lead. We shook hands again and the alpha lead me to the door.

"Pleasure doing business with you Baine, Shai will show you out."

I gave my goodbye and walked out of the office shutting the door behind me only to find Shai waiting in front of me with his head down looking at his phone. I cleared my throat causing him to jump and look up at me.

"Baine." The way my name rolled off his tongue, sent chills up my body.

"Little omega." I said with a smirk causing a blush to creep onto his cheeks.

A wide smile took over his face and he motioned for me to follow him. His hips swayed naturally as we made our way back to the front of the pack house. As I followed close behind him like the love sick puppy I knew I was, I could definitely see myself following his lead, even though I was the mob boss I needed him to lead me while I lead others, he was going to be the boss of me while I was the boss of others.