~Chapter 41

after a brief debate on whether we should back out we decided it was too late now and I highly doubt that they would try to attack me again in front of namjoon and jin-hyung. I knocked on the door and the person answering thankfully was jin.

"Oh, hey you guys glad you came to visit, come in" jin chuckled, inviting us in his home.

Hoseok Pov

As i started walking in I couldn't help but tense up at the fact that those very familiar scents i last picked up on were the same that tried to attack jungkook, i just hoped they didn't try anything.

"Sorry its late notice, but i hope you guys don't mind a few of my relatives are staying over and they may come off weird and rude, but they're really good people" Jin explained. 

"Uh...its all good I guess" I mumbled,

Jungkook looked nervous which resulted in jin quirking an eyebrow and eying us both.

"Is everything okay? you guys seem tense" Jin questioned worryingly.

"Um..jin can we talked to you for a second" I asked,

"Sure...if its that important?" jin replied walking with us to a more secluded space in his house.

"So like these relatives, they're vampires right?" I asked,

"Yea so?" He replied,

"Well they might be the ones that tried to attack me on my way home at one point, if not for hoseok they probably would've killed me..." Junkook explained with a slight shudder.

"I don't think that was them, are you sure?" Jin asked a bit offended.

"I'm positive jin. They have the exact same scent from when I dragged one of them off, I wasn't able to get the face of any of them, but the smell of those particular vampires are definitely them.

Jin looked a bit hurt at what we said, but it was true.

He sighed, "Okay, i trust you guys are telling the truth, it has been a while since i last saw them and well anyone can change in that long time" Jin mumbled. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. We'll still act as if nothing happened and we've just met them" Jungkook explained hugging him in reassurance.

Jin smiled nodding.

Unedited

Its been such a long time since I've updated, I literally been occupied with my job working mon-fri from the afternoon till late evening, so updating has been quite weird, but I decided to cram updates in my short schedule, obviously it'll still be wonky cause I may be too tired to update or just don't get to it, but I'll def get those updates done. I also want to start my new books this year too so I want to finish these.