Party, Party, Party, Drink~Chapter 5

Third Pov

The music was blasted, it was far more lively since the boys decided to go earlier than usual time hoseok would go out, Namjoon and his boyfriend fit right in, the two other boys assuming they come by here pretty frequently. Hoseok looked around and could smell all the different scents and different types of blood in the room, he assumed he'd probably feed when the others were distracted or something, but now wasn't the time so he'll have to drink and occupy himself in the meantime.

"Here, there's a table over here," Jin said waving me and Jungkook over.

"It's been a while since I've come here to this type of party" Jungkook added, walking over to the table.

Hoseok nodded and sat over at the table watching the other people dancing and somewhat listening to Jungkook and Seokjin introduce themselves.

"So, Kook its been a while huh?" Namjoon said,

"Yea I guess, hyung. Hows University and senior year?" Jungkook asked,

"Ah... it's fine, but I decided to take a break which is probably dumb to others, but I wanted to after meeting jin I kind of couldn't leave him and pursue a career in America as I planned to study abroad there" Namjoon chuckled side hugging his boyfriend nearby.

"Cute~ Must be nice" Jungkook sighed, smiling warmly at his hyungs.

"You?" Namjoon asked, 

"Oh, well right now I haven't decided so, im just incorporating my time into dancing and maybe singing if I want to, just enjoying the ride I guess" Jungkook explained poking at the little piece of wood sticking up.

Jungkook looked over to hoseok who was watching the many people dance over yonder.

"How about you hoseok-hyung?" The younger male asked, breaking the older from his concentration.

"Me? um... I guess you can say I kinda go with the flow, I was apart of an underground dance group, but that didn't last long. For now, im just living until I find something to do." Hoseok explained smiling his usual cheerful smile.

Namjoon chuckled at the other's explanation.

"So you're basically freeloading?" Namjoon stated with a smile at his friend's way of thinking.

Hoseok shrugged, while Jungkook seemed confused on how that answered his question, but took it as it was anyway. Judging by how hoseok arrived and the way he carried himself, he didn't look like he worked and pretty much had money in his account just from whatever he did with his time in America.

"Jin-hyung" Jungkook called out,

"Yes?" the older answered,

"What about you?" Jungkook asked with a curious look on his face.

"Me..well I guess you can say Namjoon takes care of me, I clean, cook, and so on" Jin chuckled a bit flustered,

"Oh..must be nice," Jungkook said with a pout, 

the younger was a bit jealous of the couple since they basically lived a nice life and had one another to help out.

Hoseok noticed the younger male's demeanor after the question, he could tell jungkook seemed to be working for himself and that kinda left the vampire wondering where was Jungkook's parents and how did he come this far. He figured that was prying into his business and despite them being roommates they weren't necessarily that close to one another.

Hoseok figured he should bring up the mood.

"Well! why don't we party, since we're all here" Hoseok got up grabbing more drinks a

nd smiling.

Namjoon and Jin chipped in running to the dancefloor. As for jungkook he decided to stay behind and watch from afar despite his inner dancer screaming to show off his moves. Hoseok noticed this and looked over to the other male.

He really found jungkook to be the type to want to join a dancefloor, but here he was sulking and hoseok wasn't sure why he figured since the Namjin couple was distracted with one another.

"Hey, what's up?" Hoseok asked sitting right next to jungkook surprising the younger.

"W-what do you mean" Jungkook studdered.

"You're down is what I mean, if you didn't want to go you should've said," Hoseok said with a pout/

"Haha, it's not that....sorry im ruining the mood, I guess I've never really got out and had fun, I stayed cooped up in my studio working on moves" Jungkook explained poking at the rim of his drink.

Hoseok tilted his head but understood where the other was coming from.

"Well, what good is it, if we don't get out of our comfort zone? Im not sure what happened before or even in your past, but since the moment here you should let loose" Hoseok said smiling his shining sunshine smile.

Jungkook could almost feel the warmth of his smile lighten his mood and a small smile etched on his face.

"Ok! Paty!" jungkook cheered earning a laugh from hoseok, but the older chipped in with it.

>><<

After more or fewer hours of partying and cheering and obnoxiously singing, the four boys decided to settle down with a game. 

"You guys ever heard of the tequila body shot game?" Hoseok said with a smile, the others nodded their head except for Namjoon who has heard of it at least once.

"Great! then I'll explain it" Hoseok said.

"We order a glass of tequila and lime, with that we have some salt. Normally we would drink the tequila and then lick salt from said person's neck or wherever and then suck the juice from a lime and so on, but what good is in that with tradition. Since it would be far more fun with a spin" Hoseok explained,

"So with that is?" Namjoon asked a little buzzed from the previous drinks,

"With that, I say we each order tequila, the lime, and salt as tradition, but with that, we will put a little different spin, on the whole, sucking the juice from the lime, the licking of salt is still the same though, but to make the game more fun and competitive we pass the lime from one another's mouth without squeezing the lime," Hoseok says,

"What does that mean? the whole not squeezing the lime, how would that work?" Jungkook asked,

"Well, it's much like transferring a piece paper, you know suck and blow?" Hoseok says trying to help the younger understand,

"Well yeah, we used to play it back in middle school, though I watched the kids in my class play it," Jungkook says nodding.

"Well like that, instead we cant drop the lime because we're giving it to one another it's bound to be squeezed and you know what that would lead to, if dropped you have to lick salt from the person next to you neck," Hoseok says, 

Jin eye the older male, he figured it was a harmless game, but hoseok was a free vampire, what if he accidentally bit one of us, as for him, jin was attracted to namjoon's blood so it wasn't like he wanted anyone else blood, but its a little reckless, he figured the younger male knew what he was doing.