Desirable~Chapter 20

I walk to our dorm room to see if jungkook was there and he was, it seemed like he had gotten out of the shower not long ago since his hair was slightly damp, but what caught my attention the most was the fact that he was shirtless, despite us sharing a room I never actually paid attention like I am now, he was really fit and I'm guessing it from the dancing he does with possibly going tot he gym every now and then. 

"Uhm..do you need something?" Jungkook asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Uh, no I was just checking up on you, i noticed you seem to be a little frustrated or something is all" I explained feeling the heat creep up my face from getting caught staring, I walked in and sat on my bed. It was definitely awkward now that the conversation ended.

I thought about how to make it comfortable, why was it that we known each other for a couple of weeks, got pretty close and all of a sudden he finds out I'm a vampire we're like complete strangers? it wasn't like this when we met we at least talked, I thought to myself long and hard not realizing jungkook was now occupied with his phone on his bed facing his back towards me.

I sighed,

"Um, jungkook? what's really the problem, we were fine earlier and all?" I ask not really knowing what to ask entirely.

"hmm? what do you mean?" he asked,

"I mean it seems like you're uncomfortable with me like we are strangers, when you were alone you seemed to really be thinking about something and I don't know if that's the same, we don't really talk like we used and although I have to tag along with you when we go places, we shouldn't be seeming like we just met" I explained going on a tangent.

"Well...I'm just- I don't know hoseok, its a real surprise finding out you're a vampire and all, I always thought they were fake and just a trope in horror movies, not to mention you are different than I thought, I'm not weirded out by the fact that you drink blood nor that you may drink from me, but its a lot to take it you know," Jungkook said biting his lip nervously.

"Oh, phew I thought it was worse than that, I mean its shocking yea, but you're the only other person besides jin that I've really told and willingly although under certain circumstances." I chuckled after overthinking it.

"I guess, I mean I personally just need time to really let it settle in" Jungkook added.

I nodded my head, it's odd that that made me nervous and all. Well, I feel we should just get to know each other a little more than we have.

Jungkook Pov

I knew hoseok felt like I was avoiding him or bothered by the entire ordeal. I was at first, but it was more like getting rid of this awkward feelings, when he first bit me it wasn't so awkward since I didn't feel pain or such, but it wasn't bad either. It was different and it kinda turned me on oddly enough.

I felt the blush creep up my face after remembering a night ago when he fed on me for the second time, it was in such an intimate spot too, it was so embarrassing, but I felt good too. See these thoughts are what makes it so weird between us, I think about something like this rather than just thinking of it as helping a friend.

"There it goes again, that face you make when you are thinking hard about something," Hoseok said pointing at me.

"what face?" I asked,

"The one just now, you were making that face earlier in the studio when I came in, what's on your mind?" He asked,

I blushed entirely since it wasn't anything appropriate exactly.

"you're blushing?" Hoseok smirked.

"I am not" I said covering my cheeks.

He laughed before coming over and sitting right next to me, I flinched at the movement since I was so flustered. "Really kook, what were you thinking about?" He asked staring at me.

I side glanced at him seeing how close his face was, he had such a nice smile, it was so alluring and filled you with a sunkissed feeling and I couldn't help but look down at his lips, its crazy that those luscious, thin but supple pink lips hid fangs. I looked away since it was clear he was aware that I looked at his lips. I felt his lips touch my neck making me flinch.

I don't know why I didn't move away despite him nuzzling his nose in my neck, I knew what was probably coming, but I stayed in that position.

soon I felt him pin me on the bed, he was sniffing my neck and around my collar bones.

"Your blood is so sweet, it's hard not to get thirsty from it, do mind if-?" hoseok hesitated.

I shook my head no, but I couldn't stop the feeling of being so breathless and turned on, why was I like this when it was just literally him feeding on me, I wanted to let out a frustrated moan and he wasn't even touching me, it was something about hoseok that just brung out my inner sexual desires.