Chapter 44

Jungkook Pov

I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday thanks to hoseok's help, I rolled over to see the room empty with nothing, but his ruffled blankets from where he most likely slept at. I sat up stretching my tender joints and going to look for him only to hear the door open and hoseok appear with what looked to be breakfast.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked me setting the wrapped tray down on the dresser nearby,

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks..." I said a bit embarrassed at the fact he's doing so much for me.

"No need to be embarrassed haha, I did it because I wanted to and you really were sick so whatever you need feel free to ask me for until you feel 100%" hoseok chirped with a bright smile on his face.

I gnawed at my lip nervously, pondering on asking him if he fed at all while I was out cold recovering.

"Is everything ok?" he asked touching my forehead.

"yea, Uhm...when was the last time you ate?" I asked fiddling with the hem of my shirt,

"oh...actually I haven't eaten anything so far, I kinda just fought the hunger off until you were better" He swallowed anxiously, I could tell he was struggling to compose himself after not thinking about it for who knows how long

"well I'm better now so if you need to, you can," I said approaching him.

"n-n-no its ok kook, I can find some animal a large one even, it's been too long since I ate and if I were to feed on you now I don't know if I could control myself, I don't want to hurt you" hoseok stepped back worriedly.

I pouted at that, I know he was right, but I can't help the fact he skipped out on meals and then helped me like that, it must've been tough. I got up and walked up to him lightly shoving him and pinning him down.

"No hoseok, you need to eat, don't worry you won't hurt me," I said waiting for him.

Hoseok Pov

I stared at jungkook for any hesitation, he seemed determined to feed me and I was scared to hurt him right after he recovered from his cold, it was clear he was still somewhat sick I could tell by the scent of his blood, but he was insisting I drink his blood cause he was well enough.

I sighed before sitting up and flipping us over so I could drink, I knew my neck was off-limits due to us staying discreet, but I was glad that it was his thigh so if I did get out of control he could easily crush my face to stop me, I chuckled a bit at that thought.

"What's funny?" he asked,

"Nothing, just thinking that if i lose my cool feel free to clap my ass with these thunder thighs of yours" I hummed trying to find the perfect spot.

Jungkook laughed at that and relaxed.

I rubbed at his thigh softly with my fangs and breathed lightly against the supple skin before biting.

The heavy sweet flow of blood against my tongue was almost foreign, it hadn't been long since I last fed from jungkook, but it was almost the first time and I couldn't help but sink my teeth in further and pulling the blood faster and fuller.

Third Pov

Jungkook hissed a bit at the sting of the older's fangs, he try to keep himself under control since he didn't want to hurt himself, but the pulling and suckling of hoseok against his inner thigh were making him restless, he could feel himself relax from the nulling effects of hoseok's saliva.

An:Heyy long time no see, I won't say anything since every time i come back its the same lol, but thanks for the votes and reads on my stories yall, I appreciate it despite my on and off hiatuses