9: Mates

Jungkook's pov

The first time our eyes met, I knew she was the one.

When her brothers mate died because when she called help to Eunwoo, Eunwoo was dealing with rouges that meant to kill her.

That's when Eunwoo started avoiding and ignoring her. He blames Lisa that his mate died.

Since then I also started avoiding her. We were childhood friends. Then after a month when her birthday came I saw her getting fat.

Everybody here started bullying her. When we had a misunderstanding (Bruh. It was not a misunderstanding to me) two years ago, I didn't mean  for her to leave.

The day she left me and her brother with her best friend Nayeon went to find her.

I even sent ten of my best pack fighters to find her but to no avail.

And that day was the day Gguk aka my wolf, abandoned me too. He just comes out when it's alpha matters or between life or death.

I can't feel pain whenever she's doing something with some male wolves since I rejected her. So I don't know whenever she's flirting with some male wolves.

And now she's back she changed alot. I feel so ashamed because it looks like I don't deserve her anymore.

'So now you realized that you really don't deserve her. It's all your fault why she left.' Finally he talked to me.

'I'm sorry Gguk. I know my mistake. And I swear I'll never do it again.' I apologize.

'You should be. I told you to let me out that time but you didn't listen. I felt my mates pain that time. I felt Pranpriya's heart aching when you rejected them.' He said angrily.

'I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise.' I replied.

'Go to mate. I wanna talk to her.'

'Gguk, let's wait for later. I know she's still sorting things out with Eunwoo.'

'Fine. But you better talk to her. Ever since she left you fucked every slut here inside the pack. They're disgusting like you.' He said. He's really angry.

'In sorry.' I replied before someone knocked on my office.

"Come in." I said seriously.

"Alpha." I looked at my beta.

"Hmm?"

"Is it true that you and Lisa are mates? :" He asked sternly.

I looked at him hiding my shockness.

"I guess Lisa told you already or you blackmailed her. Well yes. I'm her mate." I replied seriously.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I added.

He looked at me with no emotion.

"Just one punch will do." He said as he quickly punched my face.

"WTF. Who are you to punch me like that?" I asked angrily.

"I'm the older brother of the werewolf you rejected as a mate." He said blankly.

Right. He has the right to hurt me.

"I'll let this one pass for now. If your here just for that punch, your free to leave my office now beta." I calmed down.

"Actually I'm also here to tell you that I want you to meet my parents. An invitation for a family dinner. Lisa's friends are also there." He said.

"It's more of welcoming Lisa back here. Just go at our house." He said.

"I would've killed you right now if you weren't my friend. Now get out." I rolled my eyes.

Just then someone barged in.

"Alpha, Eunwoo. Lisa-" I didn't let Momo finish her sentence.

"Why? What happened to her?" I asked.

"Eunha and Lisa are fighting." She panting heavily.

Me and Eunwoo immediately ran outside the pack house.

There outside we saw Lisa holding Eunha's hand. Eunha shouted in pain when Lisa twisted her hands.

I quickly ran over to her and hugged her back while Eunwoo brought Eunha away from Lisa.

"WTF Jungkook. Can you let go?" Lisa kept wiggling against my grip.

"You can't kill her Lisa. We have a rule that if you kill our pack members, we'll have to kill you too." I said.

"I want all of you to try." She said as she kicked my legs and got out of my grip.

"Lisa you bitch. Let Pranpriya out." Her teammates shouted.

"Jennie don't teach her." Jinyoung said.

"Sorry but my blood is also boiling when she said some bad words to my Baby." The Jennie girl replied.

"Calm down." Another girl from their pack hugged Jennie.

I looked at Lisa again.

"Kneel." She said. I almost can't recognize her voice.

Everybody kneeled down except me.

"Lisa." I called out.

"Shut up motherfucker." She said.

'It's Pranpriya.' Gguk said.

"Your lucky Jungkook. So fucking lucky that your not kneeling." She said.

"Looks like your saving your whore Jeon Jungkook."

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

Hi guys so I'm here to explain to you that the chap 5 to 7 my cousin was in charge since I had a fever. I didn't know what she put as Lisa's best friend on the story so I went to Nayeon then she said Nayeon is Marks mate.

Then I changed it to Momo then she said She put Lia as the best friend. Then I was confused. I'm as confused as you guys right now so I wanna ask you guys who will be the best friend.

Lia

Momo

Just comment what you like.