12: Challenge

Jungkook's pov

Shit. So this is how it feels of having your mate being touch by other male wolves.

It hurts like a bitch. I'm not even over on the pain at my crotch now this mate bond? That girl is torturing me.

How dare them do this to Gguk and me.

'Are you still wondering why? You also did that to them before.' Gguk said.

'Why Gguk? Don't you feel pain?' I asked him.

'Nah. I only feel it if it's Pranpriya doing it. Now I know it's Lisa.' He answered.

'Whatever. I'm gonna talk to her.' I stood up but was cut off when someone barged in and quickly hugged me.

"Thank you for saving me earlier babe. That bitch thought she can kill anybody in this pack just because she became a warrior." It's Eunha again. I can even hear sarcasm on her voice.

'Oh what a challenge. I wonder what are you gonna do now.' Gguk teased.

I gently pushed Eunha away.

"Look Eunha. What happened to us before, stays in there. Nothing more nothing less." I said and was about to go but she hugged me again on the back.

"But you saved me. Doesn't that mean you love me?" She asked.

'Gguk. Help me out here.' I demanded him.

'Nah Uh. Solve that your way.' He went out of contact.

Gosh. What am I gonna do now?

I pushed her away again.

"I didn't do it for you Eunha. I don't want Lisa to die so I did that. Now please leave me alone." I was about to go out again but she held my tie and crashed her lips onto mine.

And exactly the door opened. I pushed Eunha away.

"Oh did I disturb you two?" It's Lisa.

Then I remembered that she can feel what I'm doing bad.

"NO." I quickly shouted.

"What do you think?" Eunha said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up whore. Anyways I'm here to inform you that there are rouges that came in the north side of this place. I can handle it myself. Just continue what your doing." She said.

I quickly stood up and grabbed her wrist.

"Your not going." I said. She harshly grabbed her arm back.

"Your not my alpha." She suddenly disappeared. I was left there shocked.

'Eunwoo, there are rouges that entered at the north part. Lisa is already there. Bring back up.' I said through pack link.

'What? You let my sister go there alone?'

'I didn't. She moved so quickly. Sometimes I wonder if she's really your sister. I gotta go now. Hurry.' I left Eunha on my office and ran.

I went towards the north side. My sense of rouges here are low since its the farthest place from the pack house.

Lisa's pov

'Fuck that jerk. After marking me without consent he'll do that?' I asked Pranpriya angrily.

'Easy girl. We have rouges to let our anger out.' I smirked at the idea of killing rouges again.

'Good point. Now let's go.' I ran faster till I saw three rouges holding a girl. It's a human girl.

"Hey boys." I smirked when they look so shocked.