Chapter 24:

"Uhh, my head hurts." I felt like throwing up  because of the pain. Gosh, my head feels like it's gonna explode.

"Awake now, sleeping beauty?" I tensed and looked around frantically. "Who's there? Where am I? Where did that bitch old hag take me?" Realizing that I was literally abducted, of course I would panic, I mean who wouldn't be? Unless the abducter is a handsome and hot catch, then I don't see why there is need to struggle 😉.

Anyways, back to the main part. Gosh where did that old hag, Nana go? Shit, where did she and her minions take me to? What happened to my mate? Are they ok? Gosh, I'm the one that's been kidnapped and I'm still worrying about others. Mehh.

"The lady is still in a meeting with the vampire council." I flinched by the voice. It sounded like a man but more feminine? Gay maybe? "So where am I exactly?" I asked while looking around. I couldn't really see anything because of the darkness. The shine of the moon outside is the only light that could make out the space of the room.

Suddenly, a figure came out of the shadows? "Hello maiden, it's nice to finally meet you." I couldn't make out their face but I could see their built. Soft muscled biceps but built out chest, it almost looked like they have boobs. Anyway, the figure was kind of small for a boy but I'm not sure if it's really a boy.

"Do I know you?" I asked. "No, but don't worry, you'll have time to do that. First I need you to help me help you unlock these chains." OMG, how could I have forgotten that apart from being abducted includes being tied up to the wall. Oh man.

"Wait, how could I help you to help me escape? I mean aren't you like part of those vampires?" Confused, I asked.

"Uhm no, sorry but I don't know them. All I know was that I was sent here to help the maiden herself free from her abductors." Then he held my tied up wrists. And to my shock, the chain melted away.

"Ohh that was hot. Wait wait wait. How'd you do that?" That was cool. I heard them chuckle. "I'll explain later, now you melt those that are in your ankles."

"Huh? What? I can't do that?" I don't know if I'm either confused or just not sure, it could be neither.

"You can, here let me help you." They took my hand and touched my ankles before instructing me what to do.

"Focus on the emotions. Feel the heat here." They pointed on my heart. Ok? I did what they told me and to my shock the chain was gone. Oh My Freaking Gosh,  Did I just do that?

"Enough admiring we need to get out of here while everyone outside is still under the sleeping potion. Now come along, dear maiden." Then he dragged me out without a second.

Once we were out, I finally saw their face and yes it was a he. "Wait you're a boy?" I asked aloud. "Uhm yeah? Oh let guess, you thought I was a feminine female because of my voice. Well haha, sorry to break it to you I'm 50% boy."

I was about to ask another question when he looked back to me. "Don't ask anything untill we get to somewhere we need to be. We'll explain it to you. But right now, I need tl get you to safety. Your life is very important to us. So we need you alive and breathing." Ok?

______________

What's up guys, this is yours truly having her comeback after being hiatus for so long. I hope I didn't bore you too much. Anyways, I'm staying for a while now because I need some help.

Please help us with our project. The link is here and if it doesn't work you're free to look up to my notes or message me. Please I really need you for this

https://www.facebook.com/100050710283189/posts/pfbid032ggFYGq2ffUVbf2EzKxXjPLpUC7LA72oupfHwYKSCrPZp9u2YXALLpEcd3TANp1Gl/?app=fbl
Please react for our grades and share to your friends if ever. Thank you and mabuhay.