16:

Lisa's pov

I woke up between Nayeon unnie and Mark oppa.

I smiled at my self when someone barged in the room making us jolt up in surprise.

"LISA. I thought something happened to you." It was the team.

Mark oppa and Nayeon unnie groaned.

"Shut up." Mark oppa threw a pillow towards them and we laughed.

"C'mon hyung. We need to arrange our pack at the north side." I heard Suho oppa said.

"Suho? Your here too?" Mark oppa asked.

"Of course I would be." Suho oppa rolled his eyes.

"Get ready for today. We'll train everybody in our and their pack. Let's go." Taehyung shouted.

"Hmm. I'll get ready. Thank you for letting me sleep with you guys. And thank you for the advice." I winked at the two and they just gave a thumbs up and smiled.

"Go take a shower and dress up. Let's go." I just nodded and we started leaving and went to our own rooms.

I went to have a quick shower and dressed like this

I put some light makeup and went out of the room to see them sitting on the couch

"Let's go." I said and they nodded.

"We'll go. Now auntie, uncle. Thank you for having us." Jinyoung oppa bowed same with the rest.

"We'll go now Eomma. Take care." I kissed their cheeks.

"Goodbye and your welcome. Take care everyone." They waved goodbye and we left.

"What are we going to do today?" Mina unnie asked them.

"According to Sehun. We'll need to test if they really did learn something. That leaves to you Lisa." Mark oppa answered.

"Oh. So it's like I'll fight with them? To test if they really improved?" They nodded.

"I sometimes find them joking around while practicing. Just like us before." Taehyung said.

"Yeah. They're also slowly improving. Like Momo. She's now a very good at arnis fighting." Jennie praised.

"Wow. Good. In my class is Lou Yizhou." Mina unnie said.