Chapter 16

Tae's pov:

I chuckled while watching Estelle and Bass interact.

They got close really fast.

They were jumping around all excited while singing.

The customers also laughed while looking at them.

I thought some customers will complain but they were all really kind and loved seeing them so cheerful.

My smile widened, even more, when I noticed a very familiar car pulling up in the parking lot nearby.

Thanit got out of the car and came into the cafe. 

"Uncle!" Estelle ran up to him and hugged him the moment she noticed him. 

He chuckled and patted her head. "You're really enjoying yourself huh?" 

"Yup!! Many people bought cakes and desserts mommy and Estelle made!!" She said excitedly. 

"That's great. Uncle saw a picture of a beautiful cake Estelle made." He smiled. 

She giggled. 

"Princess is our lucky charm. we got so many customers one after the other today. They all came because they couldn't resist princess's cuteness." Bass chuckled. 

I nodded in agreement. 

Thanit came up to me and kissed my hair. 

I felt a sense of relaxation immediately settle in me. 

His presence never fails to soothe me. 

"At this rate, I think everything will be sold out by evening." Bass said.

I looked at the display.

Most of the cakes were already sold out. There were only a few desserts and some savory snacks left.

"Can I also try some?" Thanit asked.

We all smiled.

"Of course." Bass.

Estelle quickly pulled him to the display and showed him the things which she likes the most.

I went closer and took out the ones he picked. 

Bass and I brought them to a table where he sat down with Estelle and started eating. 

"You're one lucky guy. Finding someone like him is really rare. And you have a beautiful daughter even." Bass sighed after we went back o the counter. 

"Don't you have Tee and Rin?" I asked. 

He jumped and looked at me wide-eyed. 

I smiled innocently. 

"Your phone has been ringing with texts for the last 30 minutes." I pointed at his phone which was on the other side of the counter. 

He rushed up to it and took it. 

He blushed deeply while reading through the texts. 

I chuckled and shook my head. 

He may be a dom but sometimes he can act really cute. 

I think he might be a switch or something but  I can't be sure since he knows way more than me in this area. 

"You like him don't you?" I asked. 

He sighed. 

"I don't know..." 

I tilted my head.