round 6

Hi I'm not officially back! I actually scrollings though my email when I saw all these notifications from months and months ago of people liking, and wanting more of this ! I was genuinely shocked(especially when I saw it was treading!)!
I actually have a learning disability that affects my writing and reading so seeing so many people want more it's kind of comforting But I've been wanting to get back in the writing, so this gives me an opportunity to practice as well!
I'm working on trying to finishing this book to please everyone lol so consider it a early chrismas present
(Also, the first couple chapters don't suck! If they do it's because I'm trying to figure out where I once left off from a LONG time ago)

3rd person
_____________
Stan leaned in further, and grasping kyles shirt tightly, and Kyle, feeling the urgency in the pulling in state of shock didn't really know how to react in the one second to make a decision he chose to push Stan off of him.
"You promised me you weren't gonna continue this!" Kyle had said an a lower, the voice not wanting to cause a scene, but unfortunately an already incredibly intoxicated stan didn't seem to understand

The room is dimly lit, scattered with noisey classmates and the air heavy with the scent of alcohol. Stan, stumbles to his feet , desperately trying to keep his best friend, one person he could trust the most, the one who cared about the most,Kyle , from leaving. In that moment, realizing you couldn't let this be ruined especially not today. Stand and have the words. He knew this wasn't OK. This wasn't fine. He should've just communicated his feelings about everything more. He didn't wanna be around all these people he just wanted to drink and feel comfortable He just wanted to be a typical highschooler. The typical jock who gets the girl wins the game and doesn't disappoint himself. But he couldn't do one thing, right he thought to himself knowing if he didn't act within a split second, he was the one person he could communicate to, and actually bothered to listen

Stan pov
_________
"Kyle, you can't go... I need you here. I love you, man!" I see him, frustrated and exhausted, heads towards the door. Knowing I had nothing left to lose, I yelled. "Please wait!" Taking a few steps I reached out, trying to grab kyles arm, but missing as dizziness consumes me. And I fall to the floor as ridiculously. at this point, I started to feel desperate not know what to do or say how to communicate my feelings, shaking in the dizziness, I felt worse, not coming to my mouth fast enough I think of all the different outcomes, and in defeat, I let him go out the door.

Kyle pov
________
I couldn't have walked out the door faster as tears filled my eyes. I couldn't stand seeing him that way and I felt that boundary has been broken and it was the right thing to do as I started to leave guilt once again, creeps into my mind of leaving my intoxicated, best friend alone. I knew even though how mad I was I couldn't do that to him. I knew he was probably going through a lot and we needed to just talk and figure it out. So I Take a deep breath and go find Stan and Clyde to take us home. Walking in immediately the sound of Stans crys were heard "Please, Kyle ... I never meant for any of this to happen. You're my best friend. I need you to understand. I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I'm just so lost, and you're the only thing that makes sense in my life." in that moment, I felt a mix of things, compassion, exhaustion, shock, and embarrassment. But mostly that I needed to find Clyde fast quickly speedwalking few parts of the house, trying to avoid the direction of Stan's yelling till after I was able to secure the ride.
Walking through the rooms I found Wendy and Bebe  as awkwardly as I already knew the situation was between them and stan I knew they might know where Clyde would be.
"I don't want to talk about Stan I'm just trying to find Clyde" I got straight to the point being blunt was probably best rather than making small talk with my best friends ex"
" well unfortunately you don't have a choice he's been screaming all night. Does he need a ride home?" Bebe interrupted, there was a bit of sympathy in her voice.
" actually yes he does. I don't really wanna deal with him without a ride back home ." I explained, honestly, scratching the back of my neck out of embarrassment of needing to explain to the person his ex cheated on him with.
" I'm actually looking for Clyde to take us" both girls looked at each other eyebrows furrowed with worry, till Wendy turned to me
" I understand We're probably the last people he wants to see but if you want us to take him home.Clyde um ya" as she points to the next room , I turn my head to look and get a peek of Clyde blasted on the dance floor with the drink in hand. Kenny joining in but boys losing there shit on the dance floor. Shit ,I think to myself. Before I turn to the girls and agree, shaking my head. As Bebe went to get her car Wendy and I finally managed to get to the rooms. Dan was in or he was laying in the corner of the room on a beanbag half a bottle in hand , head slumped over. at this point I was still feeling a bit sympathetic, kneeling down next to him, moving his hat out of his face, without thinking, rubbing with him against his forehead, lovingly,
" hey buddy it's time to go" Stan slowly looks up, eyes glassy from crying and the substances as I finally pull his arm around me and get him to his feet,dropping his half filled bottle to the ground, while Wendy quickly added him on the other side. My fear that Stan would get mad seeing when he never happened because his eyes never left me. The way he looked at me obviously drunkly , but was also very lovingly warm even "you ..... you came back?" Taking a long breath in between. Still a bit frustrated. I told him honestly.
"I care about you, but I can't keep sacrificing myself for someone who won't help himself. You need to take responsibility for your actions. it's unfair what you did and broke a boundary and hurt my feelings. I understand you have things going on, but isn't an excuse.... With that said, though I couldn't just leave you, you're my best friend."
Stan nods, his gaze fixated on the floor now as he walked. The weight of his mistakes hangs heavily in the air. As they walked through the house.
When finally, making it outside, the chilled air stands cold sweat with the shiver as he looked at me "You're right, Kyle , I...." I cut him off by saying
" you're really drunk right now let's just talk tomorrow" after me and Wendy got him in the car I sat next to Stan in the backseat, putting his head on my lap so he could lay down on his side. " can you take them to my house? I don't want his mom to get pissed"
"sure" Bebe said is she smiled, looking into the mirror back at us. There was a bit of silence after that subconsciously overtime rubbing my thumb on his shoulder, trying to ease him as he slowly fell asleep. After a bit when they turned to me. " I don't think I'll ever tell Stan, but don't think Stan ever liked me. I think he just like the idea of me the idea of being with me I felt like I just went along with it. It took me a while to find my happiness and someone I knew that cared about me." Looking at baby before they both extend a hand to each other to hold.
"I hope he can tell he's found someone who cares about him to." She gave me a small smile as she turned back.
" I'm just doing what a best friend would do." I smiled back.
Her and Bebe once again, looked at each other, and furrowed there brow.
"what ?" I exclaim as if I should care about him for something else
" Don't worry about it"
The rest of the night ended up being a blur after going, numb from all the emotions and thoughts of the following mornings conversation, thanking Wendy and Bebe and getting stan inside, ignoring my confused and concerned mom as I helped Stan up to my room and laid him down on my bed I got him some water and myself some water before I set myself up in my gaming chair to fall asleep, and Stan once again, opened his eyes and mumbled the words "thank you"
I felt a slight blush as I mumbled back "good night"
_____________
Ima just post the next chapter lol