round 4

As Stan looked up he saw pip holding the ball as being in happiness. Stan smiled but him hopes were brought to a end when out of no where 4 boys knocked pip down meaning "NORTH PARK WINS" the mix of saddness and happiness from the crowd was huse, someone screamed "THIS IS YOUR FAULT MARSH YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTON UP!" Stan was pale as a ghost he didn't know what to do. Clyde came over to try and comfort him but he ran off the feild into the changing room into one of the store rooms.

Kyle got up and pushed past people running into the locker room looking for stan. He heard sobing Comeing from one of the strove units and he knocked "h..hey Stan you in there." There was a *click and the door was open reveling stan crying with a bottle of booze in his hand "Stan what are you doing no no no." The ginger whisperyelled as he took the bittle from his hand and hugged him.
"IM SORRY *HIK IM SORRY I LOST I FAILED EVERYONE HATES ME *HIk" Stan cryed hugging back
"No no no stan no they dont were all sad that we lost but its fine." Kyle said with a smile,
"YOU DON'T GET IT I WORKED SO HARD FOR THIS , THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME WASNT JUST FOR POPULARITY IT *HIK IT WAS FOR MY DREAM SCHOOL AND AND *HIK I THOUGH THAT MMMAYBE IF I *HIK DID IT I WOULD FEEL OK AGAIN BUT NOOO I FAILED THE TEAM." Stan cryed
"Stan any school would be a fool not asking them to come to there school You lead the team to success you did that because you're perfect your sport skills to how smart you are at school your way of keeping a healthy ongoing relationship to the way You Make Me Feel you are amazing stan if anyone doesn't ask you to go to there school then they missed the opportunity of a lifetime." Kyle said smiling at him.
"*hik tthank you Kyle.." Stan hugged him tighter and finshed crying as he was held by Kyle, his warm on grass was everything stan wnated to leave like this always
.....
After calming down for a hour stand and Kyle left to find the team when they found them some of the team looked mad at stan while pip,Clyde,and some other ran over to him.
"Hey you ok dude"Clyde said looking concerned. Stan looked at Kyle then looked and clyde and responded
"Yeah I'm fine I'm sorry I lost the game for you guys I won't happen again."
"Dude your fine if anything it was pips fault." Clyde said as he noghed pip
"Heyyy." Pip squealed stan Kyle and everyone else laughed at the joke and joined the rest of the team.
"Stan we need to talk." It was there coach mr. Mackie he wasn't a great coach but Stan really led the team and taught everybody had a play thanks Uncle Jimbo showing him at a young age.
"Yeah."
"Um in 3 months there should be another match between the north park pigs so don't worry qe got this." He gave him and thumbs up and stan smiled
"Hey hey heyyyyy party at tokensss tomorrow at 8pm be there!" Cylde and token screamed.
Stan thought to himself "I hope it will be fun.
....................
Hi sorry for not updating I havent had ANYTIME TI DO ANYTHING AHHH. But I will be working to finsh this story soon mostly cause I hace more ideas. Anyway hope u enjoyed