Round 1

Hey so I had this idea I'm going to write about it this is my first fanfiction so please forgive me if it's not good. Also I'm not a fan of sports I just had This idea so if I mess up a football or basketball or cheerleading fact forgive me and enjoy
.....................................................................

Stan's alarm went off at 5 a.m. sharp, he was excited cuz today was the big game and his girlfriend Wendy and best friend Kyle would be watching the big game ,he was in against the north park pigs. As he got dressed, took a quick drink of the liquor he keeps in his bottom dresser, got his sport stuff out of the wash,and took sometime fixing his hair he was ready to go. He walked to the bus stop where he saw his best friend fat ass...I mean cartman and kenny waiting for the bus to.

"Hey dude." Kyle said with a big smile on his face looking excited. "Dude are you excited!!! Like today's the big game!!!" Stan blushed looking at Kyle's excitement.

"I am wish me luck though I'm going to need it."said stan looking worried

"Of course ,hey dude dont be nervous you got this is the best player in the school... No the best player I've ever seen!"Kyle said makeing sure stan didn't have an ounce of doubt in himself. Stan blushed and turned away.

"Thanks dude." Stan blushed and the two stayed like that as the bus pulled up.

As Stan and Kyle walked down to first period Stan saw Wendy waiting for him at his locker.

"Shit I forgot I was suppose to meet Wendy this morning ill see you later."stan said feeling bad to leave him alone. "Hey Wendy I'm so so sorry I forgot and..." Wendy cut him off with a peck on the lips.

"Its ok love just don't worry yourself for the big game...ok." She said

"Ok babe." Stan and Wendy walkes to class stan couldnt pay attention he was too excited and nervous for the big game.
.........................

When class was over stan headed into the equipment room to get some extra practice, as he walked in he saw something he shouldn't have....