Round 7

Stan pov
__________
The immediate head pain I felt as I slowly opened my eyes, distorted my perception of where I was laying. I think I'm home ? I thought to myself. I got up and turned my head to see a glass of water ,immediately chugging it, and rubbing my eyes, I was able to get an idea of where I was and see that I was not in fact home, but actually at my best friend kyles I put my head in my hands I thought about the events the night before, remembering I just wanted to drink enough to feel comfortable before getting carried away and then remembering the pleads to Kyle. In a state of embarrassment, I grown and rubbed my eyes with my palms head still down.
I jumped at the sound of Kyle saying
" morning"
as I looked around and remembered, that Kyle had taken me to his home.
"Uh..morning um Kyle look about..."
Kyles eyes shot up at me as he shook his head
" i'd actually like to start"
And walked to the bed to sit in front of me close enough to see that his eyes were red, and that he was not looking forward to this conversation as much as I wasn't.
"Stan you broke a boundary I know there's a lot happening but that took a lot of out of me. In the end, you're in control of your actions and it hurt me. But I know you have a lot going on. Can you tell me what's bothering you and I can help maybe"
in shock a bit of that Kyle still wanted to be able to help me I repeated him
" what's bothering me?"
I went through everything in my head between Wendy and the game and without everything was with my parents I got a little shaky with emotion " a lot"
with that one word I couldn't hold it anymore thoart feeling closed as tears welled up in my eyes and I started to cry. I cried for a bit, the entire time Kyle stayed with me. at one moment, holding my hands down and providing a comforting pressure that grounded me. After sometime I felt like a was calm enough to talk "I can't believe... you .. still are trying to help me ...after how I've been... letting everyone down and especially you" sniffling between words. For the first time, Kyle removed his hand from me and grabbed a tissues on the bedside table before handing want me to blow my nose, and the other he is to dab my tears.
" oh, Stan if only you knew how much you mean to me" immediately I start to blush my head starts to race of what he just said. My hands start to sweat and I feel acid reflux start to upset my stomach , I reach for his hand again, but then he continues " i'll always be here for you. I know it's been a rough week. You're my best friend." Best friend I know it shouldn't hurt if anything it's one of the highest titles there is in a relationship but it didn't feel right. I knew what did though and the fear of that is what caused my stomach acid to reach my throat as I held my hand over my mouth as I started, anxiety vomit, I ran to Kyle's bathroom Kyle, grabbing his glass of water untouched and ran to hold my head.
" See this is what happens when you keep drinking" thinking to myself yes, this could be from last nights binge, but deep down I also knew it was for something else...

3rd person pov
________________
After some time, Kyle up , and had a longer conversation about Stan's mental health. Both boys couldn't help find it odd but they knew it was the right thing do. There's a long conversation to be held between expectations and their friendship and what happened and what's been causing Stan's mental health to deteriorate recently. Both boys talked about what they expect out of their friendships and how to stop Stan's drinking problem. After the long conversation, both boys felt they had a lot covered with their conversation. After some time, the guys just spent their time together, enjoying each other's company and space until stan received a call from this mom and begrudgingly after some time went back home.
After that things went on a bit. Normally Stan started to feel less ashamed of himself if he let himself down at sports, and Kyle provided an outlet if his family life bothered him .
Stan begin more involved in sports and was working for and looking forward to a rematch against North Park . Stan and grew closer to Kyle trying to communicate better and clear, and even started going to therapy after Kyle recommended it and even mending his relationship with Wendy after she apologized to him.
life was good, and even Kyle saw that Stan was growing as a person going into the person he knew he could always be. A person he won't want to be without
4 months later .....
"Finally" Stan exclaimed, finally seeing the notice posted on the bulletin board at school
It read north park versus south park rematch.

Be continued for now hehe
___________
Hi it's me!
Some stuff cause I want to explain myself!
I struggle to make a realistic setting boundary conversation because I don't really remember where I was going, with the story originally but I want to promote healthy relationships rather than relationships, where one party clearly should not be with the other!
I have a lot more planned for this and I'm really excited for you guys to see where the stories going !