round 5

Hello I'm so sorry for not updating.
I came back to this app and was shocked to see people were reading this so ill continue working on this.

3rd person:
"Stan your friend is here" Stans mom yells up the stairs
"Comeing." Stan yelled back as he fixed his black button-down in jeans and walk down the stairs. "Hey dude" as he say Eric at the door
"Your so fucking slow dude." Eric giggled
"Shut up fatass." Stan replied as they walked our the door to the car. Stan saw Kenny,butters,and Clyde who happend to be cartman step brother after Leanne remarried to Clyde father. "Who's ready to get wasted." Eric shouted as they all cheered and Clyde drove to tokens house.

A few mins later they made it there and saw many cars along with bright lights and people almost everyone from school there. They all left the car and walked in. It was a light show in there with many people the smell of weed and alcohol in the air. As soon as stan got in he would help himself to some booze to forget about the fail. "Ima head to the kitchen if you need me oh also my phone is on if you need me." Stan said handing his phone to kenny as he walked away.
He sat at the stool and graves himself a red cup and started going to town.
He drank and drank and drank until he had fell of the chair. He laughed and tryed to stand but couldn't soon enough someone helped him up. He turned to see a worried faced Kyle in a green button down and brown pants help him. "Kkkyllee" Stan slured he wanted to hug the boy.
"Stan your drunk what the hell man"Kyle raise his voice
"Immmm sorry don't leave me plllease don't leaveeeee" he spoke shaking a bit wrapping his hands around Kyle. Kyle blushed helping Stan to his chair and spoke again.
"Stan you promised me so why did you do this" Kyle sighed holding stans hand.
"Kyleeeee don't beee sad." He stood up still holding Kyle's hand leading him to a different room. Stan lead Kyle to the bathroom and closed the door locking it.
"I'm sorry I'm suuuch a loser and I don't deserve you"he leaned into stan
"Stan what the fuck are you..."

***
Cliff hanger ill work more on this
Ya LOL