👑3👑

Next morning
The photographers came and started setting up the background and lights.
They clicked many pictures of VeeRani.

And many more

And many more

Then Veer seeked permission from Rajeshwari to leave for hospital and Rani to go to her college. It was her first day and so she was really excited. Veer came to drop Rani at her college and asked her to call him when she gets free. Though she refused to disturb him still he convinced her. In the afternoon when she was done with all the lectures she came out and was finding her mobile phone in the bag to call Veer when she spotted him leaning on his car and was smiling at her. She came to him and asked.

Rani: Aap yahaan....hmne to abhi aapko phone bhi naahi kiya

Veer: Kuch kaam hai isiliye aaya hu

Rani: Kaa kaam hai?? (What work do you have)

Veer: Aapko kissi se milwana hai.

Rani raised her eyebrow and asked.

Rani: Kis se

Veer held her hand and started moving.

Veer: Chliye

They reached outside the principals room.

Rani looked at him.

Rani: Eehaan kaahe (why here)

Veer: Chliya to sab smjh aa jaayega

They entered the room. Principal there stood up and greeted Veer.

Principal: Kunwar sa aap yahaan. Hme bula liya hota

Veer: nhi nhi Mr. Singhal. Actually mujhe aapko kisi se introduce karwana hai.

He looked at Rani lovingly

Veer: Meet my wife Rani Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat

The principal was dumbstruck with this revelation. He greeted Rani and so did she. Veer asked him to make sure Rani has no problem in the college and then they come out from there to the car.
Rani who was walking behind him called him and he immediately turned back to answer her.

Rani: Dakter Saab

Veer: Jii

Rani: Principal sahab aisa kaahe keh rhe the kii ee Ranisa ka callege hai

Veer: Wo isiliye kyunki Ranisa iss college kii trustee hai

Rani: Ohh

Veer: Ab chle sabse important kaam krna hai

Rani: Konsa??

Veer:(with slight frustration due to her question) Aap gadi mei baithh rhi hai ya nhi

Rani: Baithh rhe hai. Aap itna gariya kahein hai??

Veer: Mai gariyata tab hu jab aisi harkatein krti hai.

Rani looks upon to him. Surprised by what he said. Veer to realised what he said so he corrected himself.

Veer: Gussa...mai Gussa tab karta hu jab aisi bewakufiyaan krti hai

Rani started laughing with this whereas Veer was admiring her. When she stopped laughing he said

Veer: Aap haste hue bohot achhi lagti hai Rani. Hmesha haste rehna.

Rani started blushing. They both sat in the car and after 30 minute drive they reached near a building. Veer gets out of the car and opens Rani's door. She too comes out but is surprised to see the place. She read it's name a hundred times.

Jaipur Uchh NyayPalika

She looked at Veer and got a smile in return.

He moved ahead and Rani followed him. They entered the court room and found whole of Rajawat family, Rani's dadi and brother there. Before Rani could react the judge came and he ordered to get Ramu. They court proceedings began and ended soon. Rani's father was proved innocent by Vikram. Rani had tears in her eyes when she heard the judgment. She looked towards Veer and as usual he had a smile. She hugged Veer tightly and he responded. This was all witnessed by the Rajawat family and Rani's family. Everyone was happy for them. As the judgement ended and the judge left Veer patted her head to tell her that now they were the point of attention. He gestured her to go and meet her family. Whole of this family drama continued with emotional reunion. Ramu, pinku and dadi Amma head out to Balia where as Rajawat family leaves for their home.

Also I am planning to give an ud everyday but then it will be short like 500 words only. So is it fine??

And check out the previous part & respond pleashhh

Signing off
Kikaberry