Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV

So I'm just walking through the forest while everyone else is running. I can't be bothered to run anymore after we had to run for hours on end.

Nobody is having any luck in finding a pig I can see people just looking right beside them as if a pig will pop out of nowhere. Why would they let idiots take the hunter exam?

"Maybe if I look from the trees I'll have better luck finding one," I mutter to myself.

That would be better than looking right beside me like those idiots. I got to the nearest tree and grab onto a branch and pull myself up. Once I'm up I keep going until I'm at a good height. I look around to see four guys from earlier. The blonde, loud guy, green bean, and a snowball.

Why in the hell do I keep seeing them? Whatever I'm not gonna think too hard about that. I'm not close enough to hear them but then again why would I want to hear them. I've been hearing them all day and I'm just gonna be honest the loud one is the most annoying.

I turn around to see if I can spot any pigs but nope. None at all. Then I hear screams so like the smart person I am I turn back around and see the four from a second ago running from some type of pig breed.

'Well, they found them. Less work for me.' I thought while looking at them run.

Once they got closer to where everyone else was I see people getting hit and thrown into the air. I'm glad I'm in a tree. Then that one angry guy who was talking shit from a while ago had the idea to throw a giant rock at one. But the pig broke the rock into pieces. "What?" He said confused as to how the pig managed to break it.

"Great idea you had too bad it didn't work you jackass," I spoke out, and it looks like he heard me 'cause he turned towards me with an angry look on his face. But oh well it's not like I'm gonna apologize for stating facts.

All of a sudden ninja stars are thrown at one pig but they just break and make some kind of shredding noise. "No!" The person who threw them said as the pig he hit came charging towards him but before it can land a hit he jumps out the way.

Looking to my right I see green bean jump up with...is that a fishing pole in his hands? Whatever. As I was saying he jumps up with his fishing pole trying to hit one but it hits him instead. But lucky for him, he managed to land a little ways away from the pig he tried to hit. But it still came charging at him before it got to hit him he moved out the way which ended up with the pig hit the tree.

I swear I saw that pig shiver like when someone hits their hand in an anime. Um but going back to the topic the pig got up but once it did apples fell into its head once a few apples hit it made this noise like it's about to die.

'Wait how does that hurt it but throwing a giant rock doesn't even scratch it!? It makes no sense.' I thought to myself once again.

Green bean seems to notice so he jumps into the air and slams his fishing pole onto its head. Once again it makes a dying sound before steam comes out of its snout and it falls over with its eyes having x's on them. 'Seriously what is this an anime?'

Anyway, I now know how to kill one so let's go do that. I look down to see that a pig is in front of the tree I'm in so I jump down onto its forehead killing it.