Chapter 8

Y/N'S POV

Yeah, this bitch looks crazy, especially how they're laughing. And they need to close their mouth too this person has a total of 6 teeth. I can just tell they're never heard of a toothbrush before. Ahem anyway-

"Now, it's my turn!" The blue thing that can't even be classified as a person goes right back to laughing. Like bitch shut the fuck up and sit down somewhere. Crazy ass parent fucker.

"What an astonishing physique!" Old person you are not wrong they are pretty ripped.

"And they're pretty shameless." Elsa over there states.

Pikachu stands in front of the blue thing staring at them nervously. Well, it's sort of hard to tell seeing as I can't see their face but I'm just guessing they are. "Look at this!" The dirty blue idiot demands whilst pointing to their chest where several hearts were located on. "I've killed 19 people up to this day, but I'm rather dissatisfied by only having 19." After they told Pikachu this they laugh their lunatic laugh.

'Aw look at them using big words like dissatisfied.' I mused in my head.

"It would be a pleasure to meet the 20th person." The ripped idiot obnoxiously voiced then went right back to laughing. All the while Kurapika just stands there.

"Are we looking at a serial hunter?" Leorio asked to no one in particular whilst looking at the scene in front of them.

"It would only take a duel to the death to keep me satisfied. I won't accept half-assed challengers. I want blood. I want guts. And I want agony!" They said all crazy like laughing at the end. Pikachu just stood there while they laugh like a crazy person.

"Alright, then." That clearly wasn't the answer the blue-skinned person expected because when Kurapika did answer they stopped laughing and stood in confusion. "So tell me, how shall we fight? There's nothing I can't do." Pikachu said calmly.

The blue person's stunned face disappeared as they smirk and clenched their fists. "You've one tough brat. Well, I propose a deathmatch where we'll fight until either side forfeits or dies. But... even if you forfeit halfway through, don't expect me to pull my punches." They explained the match to Kurapika then began to laugh once again while pointing to the blonde young person in front of them.

"Alright, I agree." That got them to stop their laughing fit. Kurapika took off whatever the hell was covering their shirt. "Shall we begin?" They asked. The blue-skinned person just stared at them in clear confusion.

"Wait! I almost forgot to tell you about this. You're not allowed to use weapons. So we'll have to duel with our own strength. In other words. Although we're hired to be examiners we're prisoners after all. We're not allowed to carry weapons of any sort." The blue prisoner explained once again. It sorta feels like they're stalling for time. I mean I know that's what they're supposed to do but it seems like they doesn't even want to fight.

"I see. Well, then..." they said as they pulled out two wooden swords bound together by thread and threw it where their shirt thing was. "Is there anything else? If not, we should start." Pikachu said. The blue-skinned person was at a loss for words. Quickly I took out my phone getting ready to record for when they start.

'Hopefully, this will be more entertaining than the last one.' I thought.

Their face morphed into a smile. They said no words only stood there looking at their opponent. Then suddenly they took in a huge breath and started to what appears to me to flex or something.