Chapter 5

That's Mina at the top and it's not good cause I did that a year ago I think when I was just starting to do digital art.

.

.

.

Y/N'S POV

The loudspeaker came on in every room "thank you for being patient, everyone. The airship is about to arrive at our destination." Bean said over the speaker. So I took my switch and put it in my f/c backpack. I left the room with my stuff. Once we landed we all got out of the airship waiting for further instructions. Bean let out a cough to clear his throat before speaking. "Everyone, this is the starting point for the third phase. This is the top of the trick tower." Bean explains

"Trick tower?" Someone with an orange vest in the front asks.

Bean begins to explain further "You'll pass if you're able to reach the bottom alive. The time limit is 72 hours. Well, then the third phase now begins. Good luck everyone." He said before getting back onto the airship leaving some in confusion. Once the airship was a few hundred meters away we could hear Beans voice again, "Good luck everyone."

I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. I walk around a little bit but then hear someone yelling. "Help me!" The person screams from inside a bird things mouth.

"Looks like he's getting eaten just like Erens mom," I said thinking about how that reminded me of Erens mother getting eaten from attack on titan. She did live a nice life up until she got eaten.

I resume walking aimlessly for a few minutes until I fall in some kinda trap door-like thing. I fell onto my side and it hurt like shit. "Holy fucking shit that hurt!" I yell out curses.

I get up holding the side I fell onto when I stand up I notice something on the wall so being me I go over to it. On the wall it read "from now until the end, the 6 of you will continue by following majority wants." With six timers on a mini table. I take a timer and put it on.

"Now I have to wait for people and who knows how long that'll be," I complain. I go to a corner and sit down taking out my phone to play (F/G) to pass time. I quickly check the watch seeing that it has an X and an O button and the time it had left was 71 hours and 46 minutes.

"So three days. People are bound to fall in here eventually." I say with a sigh at the end and go back to my game.

27 minutes later I hear voices from above. "Looks like they found the entrance to here," I mumbled. Four people came down, it's snowball, the blonde, loud guy, and green bean. Three out of the four landed on their feet while loud guy landed on his face. I bit my bottom lip which was hidden under my mask so I wouldn't make any noise while trying not to laugh.

"That hurts." He said after falling on his face. They all make a confused noise when they looked up at each other. It was silent until loud guy spoke breaking the silence, "What?" He asked loudly.

The two kids looked at each other and let out a quick laugh while smiling. They got to their feet and the blonde spoke before fully getting up, "That was a very short goodbye." Once he was up he dusted himself off.

"What on earth? Despite choosing different doors we all ended up in the same room." Loud guy said sitting on the floor but stops talking when green bean starts walking over the front of the room where the sign and timers are then the rest following in suit.