Chapter 24

(Y/N POV)

"That mother fucker is going to die so hard" i said as i sprinted to woards Georges house.

"GEORGE!!" i shouted as i slamed the door open "W-what hapend?!" he said with a worryd tone "Go to Dreams house and help Fundy, he will explane a litle but, just hurry" i said as i started running out of his door and in to the forest.

I ran for a while, it was hard to breat, but i just couldn't stop untill i found that bastard. i ran to his old base only to find a sign and a chest with a compass in it, the sign read "This is the compass to your beloved, i'll be waiting princess" Schlatt, he made me want to throw up, but i didn't have time to care, i grabed the compass and started following it untill i reatched a big stone fort that almost looked like a prison.

"Where are you fucker!?" i screamd as i walked thrue the door. i ran around in there untill i found a staircase that lead down to a room with iron bars as a wall and there he was... chaind with his arms in oposite directions and with his uper body bare, he had bruises, cuts and wath looked like marks from a wip hitting him. I could see his mask on the floor but it was bloody and had a crack in it.

"DREAM!!?" i shouted as i slamd my hands om the bars shaking them and crying, he sloly looked up at me and smiled "Hi, fancy meeting you here" he was abel to say even tho you could see how mutch pain he was in. I smiled back but soon that smile was wiped from my face as i saw Schlatt walk in thrue a door besides Dream, i could see that he was holding a wip of rome sort "SCHLATT YOU FUCKER!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!" I screamd as i could se him put his arm up in the air "Oh i won't touch him, i'll just hurt him really bad so you can see the love of your life in pain and you won't be abel to do anything" he said with a smirk befor swiftly moving his hand down and hitting Dream on his back "AAAARG!!!" Se shouted as Schlatt repetedly hit him "PLEAS STOP!! DON'T HURT HIM PLEAS!! I'LL DO ANY THING!!" I shouted while tears where streaming down my cheeks "Oh anyt-" Schlatt was cut of by being hit in the head and then colapsing to the floor, behind Schlatt we could now see Quackity.

"If anyone asks, George was the one who rescud you" he said as he threu the kee to the door to me. I unlooked the door and quickly ran up to Dream while grabing his mask on the way, i took of the chains and he fell on to my lap with a thump "DREAM!? Pleas tell me your alive!!" i shouted as he layd on my lap, i took his hand and put it on my face as tears where streaming down my cheeks "I'm fine, promise" he maneged do say, i smiled and heald his hand tighter.

I looked up at Quackity draging Schlatts body away to the door "Thank you so mutch Quackity"

A/N

i'm thinking of doing a Ranboo fanfic so look out for that, NO SMUT, they have said that there not comfortebull with it (they= the minors)