Chapter 47(last part)

(Y/N POV)

me and dream where walking in the beatch, it was dark and the sky was clear as the summer wind blew in my dress and hair "i cant beleve that all that happend two days ago, where finaly free huh?" i said walking in the warm sand "yeah, you know now we might be abel to actually live normaly, you know if you dont count tommy hehe" Dream said, it made me laugh slihtly, i felt dream grab my arm and it made me spin around to look at me "we can finaly live a normal life" he said taking off his mask, i could see his gorgeous emerald green eyes and his beutiful scarred face "you mean so mutch to me and i want to be with you for the rest of my life" he continued 'wait whats happening, what is he doing' i tought to myself as he grabbed one of my hands and kneeled down on one leg 'wait wait wait... SATY CALM EVERY ONE' i tought as my eyes went wide and i could feel the tear up "you mean litterly everything to me and i could never imagen a life with out you, so... *sigh* what im trying to say is, do you want to be my wife" he said looking down as he heald up a wonky looking hand made ring, my hand flew to my mouth in shock and i could feel tears start running down my face, he looked up and then looked worryd when he saw that i was crying "wait are you ok? im sorry if it was to sudden i just toug-" he said but then got tackled by me thoring myself onto him "*sniff* no you dummy! of cours i will! i love you more than anything in this entire world!" i said crying and laughing as i hugged him while we layed in the sand "wait so thats a yes!?" he said his head purking up "yes of cours!" i said as i smiled at him tears still rolling down my face, his face lit up like a six year old in a candy shop and he then threw himself into a kiss with me. we now layed on our backs his arm under my neck, i put my hand out and he put the ring onto my finger "you know my mother used to tell my something that i didnt belev back then but i know now that it is true" i said looking into the sky "yeah what?" he responded while putting his arms around me "she used to say 'only good things comes from the night, evrything that happens happens in the night sometimes its just lit up by a giant light, every thing happens in the night' i used to think that it was stupid but now i realise, everything doeas rellallt happen In The Night"

A/N Note

ITS OVEEEEER NOOOOOO!!!! i am really happy with this story tho, this has been like my comfort story and i just find myself coming back to it whne ever i feel stressed and i am extremly sad its over, but i still really love this story and the joerny i had with it and i hope you like it as mutch as i did, i love you all so mutch, cya next time *mUAh*