Chapter 10

(Y/N POV)

It hurt to hear hi scream like that, i hated it, but i didn't want him to die so i had to do this "hold on just a littel longer" i said as he ceapt screaming in pain, and then... the arrow was out. he was catching his breath and held on to my tighter then somone ever has before i think. I sloly put him down on to the bed and went to get badages. 

I badaged his wound and then was about out to go and find this George guy and then we herd the door shut and rapid footsteps come up the stairs and in came George. he saw me holding a verry week dreams hand and he looked petrifyd, he ran up to his friend and started asking questrions like 'what happend' or 'who did this' "STOP IT!!" i shouted at him and then he looked at me still holding Dreams hand "And who are you?" George asked "She is my lover" dream said witch made me blush, 'but i guess its true' i taught. "Oh, i see... wait seens when!?" George said "Stop chattering both of you!!" i said and they completly froze "Can you help him?" "Yes, yes i can" George said to me "Than pleas help him, i have done all i can, i'll do qnything just pleas help him" i begged as i grabed Dreams hand tighter "Hey, hes my  best friend, it's free ok" George said with a reasuring smile. "but your gonna have to go outside but i will help him u promise"

when i was waiting in the living room i could hear screams at som point and then i cilanse agian, i just sat in the sopha holding his mask tight to my chest and then i herd the door hopen and then close.

A/N

I have more evil plans dont worry ;)